General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AJ Castillo **OFFICIAL VIDEO** - "Todo Me Gusta De Ti"

The Latest on AJ CASTILLO

Official Video

AJ Castillo's "official" video for "Todo Me Gust De Ti" has been released.

Check it out in High Definition (click on this link): AJ Castillo - "Todo Me Gusta De Ti" HD. Be sure to click on the HD button at the bottom of the clip to see it in high def.

Tejano Music Awards Debut

AJ is currently getting ready for his Tejano Music Awards debut. He will be the only new artist performing at this event and is really excited about the opportunity. If you didn't get the chance to hear his latest interview on the Tejano Music Awards Radio Show Podcast hosted by Bobby Lopez, here is the link: AJ Castillo TMA Interview.

Be sure to visit AJ Castillo on MySpace.

Thanks for your support!!

Re: AJ Castillo **OFFICIAL VIDEO** - "Todo Me Gusta De Ti"

Good music but I don't care to see that video again.

Hey AJ, with all respect for you and the band, this video is a little bit too much for the Tejano industry. Don't get me wrong, who wouldn't want to see two ladies kissin', but seriously, there's no place for it in Tejano music. Love the song...Hate the video.

Yea, the chicks kissing totally thru me for a loop. I was watching this with my daughter and son and had to stop it. I don't even remember what the song sounded like and I refuse to watch the video again. Here I was thinking Tejano music was safe to enjoy with my family and now I'm worried. It's stuff like this that makes Tejano lovers want to stay with old school Tejano. I am by no means a fuddy duddy. But come on.