General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that I am putting on a benefit concert for Cystic Fibrosis. This is to raise money to help find a cure. My 2 yr old daughter was diagnosed at 6 months of age. Please come out and show us your support. This will be taking place at Crossroads at 2802 N County Rd W in Odessa tx. It starts at 8 pm on August 8, 2009. We will have Los Matadors, La Nueva Juventud and Manfrio performing. We will also have Rey Marquez Dj 2sh on hand with the jams as well. There will be a silent auction as well. Thank you so much. if you need more info please just ask

Re: Benefit Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

It sounds like it will be fun. I will be there to show my support......

Raza please come support this benefit function. It's sad to see a child with an illness of any kind. I spoke to the parents of this child by phone and decided to help out. So come on out I'm sure all of these groups will put up one hell of a show.

See you guys out these on August 8th 2009.

Thanks
Tony

I'm there!! Can't wait to party and support a good cause.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'll do my best to be there. As you know we're gonna be having our Dia de Campo that same day at McKinney Park. Los Matadors as well as Juan Sanchez y Erupcion and more to be announced will be on hand. So if you don't mind a tired, burned out, feet draggin' mecksican showing up for a little bit than put me down on your guest list. God Bless you Vikki and your family for being strong. Thanx!

Ben just come as you are bro. There will 2 tried Meskins that smell like leather, you and myself LOL.
We will be at Dia Del Campo,then this benifit function then finish out the night at a private party in Midland. I will not on smell like leather...No telling what I will smell like at around 3:00 a.m.
Bro Thanks for the reply.

Thanks
Tony

Hey everybody its for a good cause so I hope everyone can come out and show there support. I will be there. And it will be loads of fun so please fell free to comment on this post....

just wanted to say thanks for the love. i hope to see all of you there. please keep showing us some support

It sounds like it is going to be good and for a good cause. I hope all of you Tejano lovers come just to show some support. See you there!!

Hey man that sounds pretty good man I'ed be there anything to help CHICA

I just wanted to say thanks to Ray Fuentes for posting up the poster.
It's people like you that make functions run smoother. I hope to see you there.
Gracias Carnal
Tony

Hey everybody just want to remind everyone to come out this weekend and show your support for Cystic Fibrosis. It will be lots of fun and we are also going to have a silent auction to raise money for the foundation. I hope to see everyone out there. Thank you.

Hi everyone, I am hope everyone will come out and help us raise money to find a cure. Im hoping it will be a great success. Please come out and listen to some great music. Hope to see you there!

308 hits
Alex and Vicky that's darn good. If we can get at least 150 people there we did very well.
I hope we get a great response.
Raza please help out if not by being there please help with prayers.

THANKS
TONY

Hey everybody just want to tell everyone Thank you for your support. And the we hope to see everybody at Crossroads tonight it starts at 8pm it will be lots of fun. Thank You an God Bless!