General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help!!!!

Hello everybody! I want to know if anyone can help me out and answer my questions. I was in Washington state for the past 5 months and I left listening to Mi Tejano radio on 1230 am. I came back this weekend and right away I tune in to 1230, but instead I'm hearing these completely other djs. What happened to Mi Tejano and can you please let me know who and what this talk radio show is all about? It sounds good and informative but it's all freaking me out. Is the station all tejano now? HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Re: Help!!!!

Sam, the Mi Tejano Radio Show was cancelled not too long ago for lack of funding of the show. 1230am is now La KOZA Tejana 1230am, the newest Tejano station to hit Odessa/Midland and the morning show with Stan Gallarza is on Monday-Friday from 8am-11am and its about getting involved with community. After that its the Nick Hernandez show from 11am-2pm and he plays the latest in tejano music as well as oldies but goodies. I believe Robert Garcia is after his show at 3pm-8pm with the Afternoon Drive where you can make request and dedications and hear out some great tejano hits. KOZA request line is 332-1230 or you can visit their website at www.koza1230.com for more info!!!

Re: Help!!!!

Thanks Allan. All of it sounds good though. Also heard Michael Salgado and Jimmy Gonzales are gonna be here this Friday. Where can I pick up tickets here in Midland. For only 7 dollars!!!!that's one heck of a deal. See everyone there.