General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michael Sagado

What a bummer last night at Los Arcos.
We went to see Michael Salgado & Jimmy Gonzales.
First of all the Bands did not start till 10:00
Hey Vatos que ondas!Bands could not start until THE MAN NICK HERNANDEZ showed up. If La Koza wants to bring in people to these kind of events don't keep the people waiting. Ese NIck you can not be at two places at one time.If you can not handle it get OUT!!
Let some one else do the job.
Next time you have bands coming don't make la raza wait.Start the show at the right time!!!
By the way Jimmy Gonzales did a awsome job. Michael Salgado sucked. Could not understand a word he sang.

Re: Michael Sagado

You gotta give Nick some credit dawg! He's busting his balls to get Tejano going again in Odessa. To me 10pm is early nowadays...was there not any DJ music going on? You gotta let people get their drink on before you bring on live entertainment. That's how it works.

I'm glad Jimmy G kicked butt! I was expecting the opposite considering he has a bad history with sound problems.

Didn't I see you dancing last night? And after all that you're still complaining? Come on dawg!! Yes there was Dj music going on and the reason why Jimmy didn't start 'til 10 wasn't because of Nic and Robert. It was because Jimmy wasn't ready yet. If I'm not mistaken I think each group has a 2 hour gig, if you think about it that's 4 hours for 2 groups. 10 o'clock was a good time to start the entertainment. If they would have started earlier I'm pretty sure you would have been complaing that it wasn't enough time to get your drink on and that the dance finished too early! There's always something with the Raza, ****ed if you do and ****ed if you don't, que no!

Michael Salgado played like Michael Salgado. He's always had his certain voice and type of music. But still he will always be in the Tejano category and what matters most is that he is from here in West Texas. Jimmy G did tear it up last night though! As did Michael! Thanks to all that showed up and of course to KOZA for putting on this event. You can bet that there will be more to come soon!

What!?

Ray is right... 10 is early! In Dallas some bands don't start until Midnight.

Does anyone still show up before 10 anymore anyway?

Hey Bro, we've got no control over what time the promoter has bands performing,We are at Cabanas from 8 to 10p ,sometimes we support the owner by staying till 1 or 2am. I don't understand why some people can't just relax and enjoy what we lost for many many years, as a matter of fact the promoter wanted Jimmy to start 30 minutes later , we said no, "he needs to go on now" I know where this comments are coming from and i really should not even be repling to this post,Please don't drag us down.