General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bob Gallarza

I just had an opportunity to listen to Bob Gallarza's new recording Amorcito Corazon and the new voice of Gabriel...........well, new to La Onda. As always Bob's work is outstanding and he brings out all the dynamics and beautiful colors that only a big band can do.......I tell you that Bob's work is a feather in La Onda's "Ten Gallon Hat" because it bring sophistication and class......

Bob actually picked up the fire and ran with it when Tortilla, The Breed, La Familia or what's left of it, and I'm talking about the big bad bands that were so prevalent durin La Onda's hey day took a left turn on I-10 and I-35 .........He has had moments when I'm sure
he had to re-evaluate his contributions because our market has become so small.
But never the less he continued to create and contribute to La Onda ....and his latest work.......simply kicks a lot of Royal-Ass! as a producer and sometimes arranger I know how Bob thinks ....when he's arranging he's hearing the best cats in the world recording his creations......that's why his finished product can be played on any Spanish Radio stations in the World and be appreciated.

Support his shows and support his work.......I'm sure almost all of the Tortilla Factory fans would enjoy Bob's Band. AS for Gabriel the new singer he is very gifted and should do well if he sticks with it.....

Mucha Suerte Bob..........tu compa, Ham