General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stanton-Michael Salgado

I heard that Michael Salgado is going to be playing at the Jamiaca in Stanton this weekend. Does anybody have info on that?

Re: Stanton-Michael Salgado

Yes, Michael is scheduled to play in Stanton on Sunday. The Church Festival is from 3pm-10pm on Sunday, and he will play sometime during those hours.I don't think an "offical" time has been set,since Michael has a Saturday night gig,in the area and just depending on his schedule.If I was going to guess...I would think that he will play around 8pm. But, come early...just in case.
St. Joseph Church is located at 405 N. Covent, in downtown Stanton..I'm sure anyone can find it..the Festival will be on the Church grounds.There will be plenty of booths, food and music...so make the drive to "Mayberry" for a good old fashion "outdoor concert" under the stars !

Its true Michael Salgado will be in Stanton, TX. We, Los Matadors, will also be performing at the event at 4:30PM. I am not sure either what time Michael plays but I am guessing sometime after 5:30. But come check us out and you will get to see Mr. Michael Salgado himself on the stage as well. Take care and thanks to everyone for their support!!

Los Matadors
"Keeping Tejano Alive!"

Do you happen to know if they are charging an entrance fee? If so, how much?

Sounds like a great event. I think I'll try to make a stop by there tomorrow. Does anyone know the entrance fee by any chance!?! Thanks!