General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Casa Lopez Tejano Thursday

I just want to invite everyone to support Casa Lopez. They are also trying to promote Tejano Music and have invited Los Matadors to be part of the night. Los Matadors will be there this Thursday night signing autographs and handing out posters and CD's
Tejano Vibes will be playing los Tejano Tunes and I might just have some nachos and have a nice cold beverage.
Come join us.

Thanks
Tony

Re: Casa Lopez Tejano Thursday

Awesome. We're gonna make Casa Lopez a place to hang out and talk about Tejano music with a cold beer in one hand. The owner wants to be a part of the NEW Tejano movement and I'm happy he welcomed TejanoVibes Radio with open arms. He plans to break down some walls to expand the bar area.

See you guys manana!

Just wanted to say that it was a great time last night at Casa Lopez Cafe ! The staff was the best!
Great food,atmosphere,and cold and free...well, maybe not ALL free. The music of course, was good and the Matadors were also there...and even DJ Jaime came by for awhile..on his way to Dallas. Can't wait for the new dance floor !!
Thanks to Ray-Ray and TejanoVibes Radio

Chito, you're right. It was a great turn out at Casa Lopez and I was there early too. Maybe next week we'll get to stay longer. Tony, as I told you that night, My hat off to all of the "Matador's organization" because all of you make it out to any event and show support. That's awesome to see the entire band out there.