General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Que Paso?

What happened at the Tejano National Convention in Dallas?...........nobody's talking much about it ..........it's almost as if it never happened.....Que Paso?

All I have heard are negative negative things...........In the case of Tejano and it's state of present preservation.......nobody should claim to be the knight in shining armor that will rescue the genre......"it has always survived on it's own in spite"..........I think this is just another chapter in our storied history of outsiders professing to help the genre..........when it's merely self-serving .............OK raza I won't take credit for that last remark because it comes from a huge star in La Onda.......and I'm not telling..........

So it's quote unquote...........

The Onda has never depended on one individual or organization to Survive.........La Onda has slowly morphed into an entity that will just keep on going and going and somewhere along the way just like in the past............... the artists themselves will be the contributors to the well being of our beloved Onda........

Those artists are well documented and they are continuously contributing day after day after day.........As ambassadors of the music .

Tony Ham Guerrero.......Tortilla Records home Of "Tejano Urban Music"