General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Brand New Bag!

This may be shocking news to those of you that know us because you are either fans or friends of Tortilla factory and know about our history and the changes we've been through in our 36 years in the business.........

The new Tortilla Factory's average age is 25 years old......there are two or three guys in the band that are in their mid thirties but over-all it is a very young band ........tailor made for my son Alfredo because he is the heir to the throne of Tortilla Factory........

Now that Tortilla Records is the home of "Urban Tejano Music".......you can rest assured that our unique style of Tejano is safe and sound....because it is in good hands here with us......

I am reassuring our peers, and friends and fans that all recordings especially Tejano will be given our utmost love and creative process because we just feel that it needs a ............."shot of soul".........

We at Tortilla Records feel that Los Curitas are for real and we love what they are bringing to the table......Now with all the new changes happening.......Los Curitas have a new style all of their own...and personally I like them because they are bringing class and elegance to our genre which has been missing it for a long time...........along-side being very very good and promising young musicians
Hey Guys.................Tortilla Loves You!

To our beloved fans of 36 years ........although the band is young....we have preserved the Classic Tortilla Factory Show........with the one and Only
..........Bobby Butler El Charro Negro..........Bobby is still there and his performances are high energy, and his showmanship is as great as ever......
Now Alfredo joins Bobby and they sound great together on the Tortilla Factory Classic Rancheras.

When you see our show you will see the great Classics and the future of the band which could very well be another 36 years.....

At Tortilla Records..........Home Of "Urban Tejano Music" the Classic past is well preserved and Nurtured........while the present and the future are our life line.............See you on the Road soon

Tony Ham Guerrero