General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KOZA 1230am

Hey Raza just wanted to let everybody know that The Stan Galarza Show is now online at koza1230.com from 8-11am. Listen and give you inputs on the days topic. Also for the latest and greatest in Tejano music listen to Nic, Robert, and Jacob (El Zorro) throughout the day. Remember La Koza Tejana is now streaming live on koza1230.com.

Re: KOZA 1230am

Mr. "Ben-Jammin" why dont you go to koza1230.com and post that tejanovibes is playing the latest and greatest in Tejano and see what they say since you like coming in here promoting la koza. I think they would say that it was rude, carnal. Dont you think?

Actually "carnal", I don't think it's rude to promote radio or websites on both sides. Dj Ray Fuentez will always have a history with La Koza Tejana and we owe it to him that the radio is where it is right now. Just read the other blogs and you would find this out without me having to give you a history lesson.

I don't think Ray minds that promoting other Tejano activities going on on the web is a bad idea. I mean their both from West Texas and both Tejanovibes and La Koza 1230am kick butt! Isn't that what blogs are for.

Hi Ben-Jammin'...just wanted to know if you have AJ Castillo in your rotation? If not send me an e-mail and I will e-mail you some of his tracks. Either way, send me an e-mail and I will add your station to my business contacts and keep you posted on information as it pertains to AJ Castillo.

Thanks.

--Belinda
belli.gloria2@gmail.com

Thanks Belinda, as a matter of fact, we threw it up in the air to bring A.J. to Odessa. I personally think he's an awesome individual with a lot of talent. I had some friends see him at the Convention and they were very impressed with him. Though his video is a little risque but his sound is somethin' else. Can't wait to see him in person. E-mail me anytime so we can introduce him to West Texas. Thanks again.