General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe Romano

Tony Ham Guerrero
My good friend and brother Joe Romano who happens to be an incredibly gifted guitar player is suddenly out of the loop and not really in a position to be himself.....to take a musician this great and stifle his abilities is criminal.....I hope that he can escape this situation and make himself able to contribute to the world of music again.

Re: Joe Romano

I have known Joe Romano all of my life. We grew up together in the same Barrio in Midland TX. We played music with different bands in the West Texas area until he decided to move to the San Antonio area and make a big go at the Tejano Industry and I might add that he was a very sucessful musician and got to play with alot of big name bands. All of his friends in West Texas are very proud of him. So now your saying he out of the loop... What happened?

Please reply
Thanks
Tony

Re: Joe Romano

Joe is simply not active with La Onda in way shape or form......I have known Joe since he was 17 years old and we have been super tight.....Joe's abilities as a guitar player go way beyond La Onda.....let me make me make that clear...Joe is a world class player and can hang with the big boys......the real big boys......
He is light years ahead of any guitar players in La onda except Steve Velasquez.....they are both at the same level..

To give you an idea......... Joe is at the level of a Larry Carlton etc....that should say it all right there.

However Joe's absence in La Onda leaves a void so huge it hurt the entire Tejano Music industry....Joe's genius, innovations, and implementations are not there.......who's going to step forward and do it?.......Joe's shoes are just too **** big and unreachable......
Need I Say more?