General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alfredo Antonio & Tortilla Factory

Man!...............talk about agendas, changes, rehearsals, and a million other things going on at Tortilla Records......

1. I am stepping away .......I will no longer be on the bandstand

2. Alfredo Antonio my son and Bobby Butler "El Charro Negro are the new face of Tortilla Factory..............WELL, ............Old and New..........

3. There's been talk for a long time that there are no new young singers that will step forward and do the Orquesta/Big Band....Well, My son being the new leader of Tortilla Factory will do just that..continue to be creative and also be an innovator...with the new "Urban Tejano Sound"
I believe my colleague el maestro Bob Gallarza is also disproving that theory because he also has a young singer in his repertoire.......

4.I am waiting to see which act is more current or creative than what we are doing at Tortilla Records........We are 100% into the future and full of innovations.......

5. There are superb acts like Jay Perez, Johnny hernandez, Ram Herrera, that are capable of being international......maybe it's right around the corner.

6. There are many bands capable of still making a huge impact because of their
MUSICAL ABILITIES and what a powerful big band can bring and..... ONLY a big band.......Tortilla Factory, Bob Gallarza, The Latin Breed , Avizo, the Latin Express, Roger Velasquez and the Legends.......

7. New single By Tortilla Factory......"PHONE ON VIBRATE".......Rockin the world!

7. . Alfredo Antonio & Tortilla Factory EXCITING, POWERFUL, LUSH, and ELECTRIFYING..............The future is Now!