General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
**VOTE** 4 AJ CASTILLO'S Yo/Atotonilco on KXTN's Top Traxx

If you like AJ CASTILLO'S tune Yo/Atotonilco, please VOTE "LIKE VERY MUCH" on KXTN's Tejano Top Traxx and vote often. Click on this link to vote: KXTN Tejano Top Traxx. In order for your vote to count, be sure to cast a vote for each song on their list. AJ's song is at the bottom of the list, make sure to change their default to "LIKE VERY MUCH".

Thanks for your support and taking the time to vote!

If you haven't heard the tune...check it out:

Re: **VOTE** 4 AJ CASTILLO'S Yo/Atotonilco on KXTN's Top Traxx

Thanks to everyone who voted for AJ Castillo's song on KXTN's Tejano Top Traxx. It debut at number 22. If you like the tune keep voting!!

Thanks for your support.

Hey Belinda we just started to play AJ's new song on KOZA 1230am her in Odessa and we've been having a good response to it. I personally think it's an awesome remake and I jam to it in my truck. I've had people ask who was singing, but the problem is, there's no where that they can purchase the cd anywhere. So I tell them to get on AJ's Myspace Page. When do you think that the cd will be available in the record stores. Please let us know soon! Thanks again Belinda.

Hey Ben-Jammin'...HAPPY to hear that his song is being received well by your listeners. As far as I know, AJ Castillo's CD is being sold at Janie's Record Shop in SATX, at HEB Plus stores, and mom & pop stores all over TX. It can also be purchased online at:

CR Music & Entertainment

TEJANOCLASSICS.COM

Janie's Record Shop (in SA or online)

ICELATINO.COM

BNetRadio eShop

Thanks for the support and thanks for sending people to AJ's MySpace Page.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that AJ CASTILLO'S song "Yo/Atotonilco" has been moved to the middle of the list on KXTN's Top Traxx list. If you like the tune, make sure to change their default to "Like Very Much". Don't forget, in order for your vote to count, be sure to cast a vote for each song on their list. Just click on this link to vote: KXTN Tejano Top Traxx.

Thanks for voting and thanks for your support!!

AJ CASTILLO'S song "Yo/Atotonilco" is now at number 15 on KXTN's Tejano Top Traxx!! Thanks to everyone who voted!! If you like the tune keep voting!! Just click on this link to vote: KXTN Top Traxx

Thanks for your support!!

Thanks to everyone who has voted for AJ CASTILLO'S song "Yo/Atotonilco" on KXTN's Tejano Top Traxx. The song is now at #12!! So, if you like the tune, keep voting by clicking on this link: KXTN's Tejano Top Traxx.

Thanks again for all of your support.

Visit AJ Castillo at any of the sites listed below:
AJ on MySpace
AJ on Twitter
ajcastillo.com