General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tejano Car Show

Does anyone know anything about the Tejano acts coming to the car show?

Re: Tejano Car Show

Cynthia,
for sure I know that Jay Perez is coming YAAAY!!! and Grupo Vida. I am not sure, as far as local bands, who is going to be there. I spoke to Beatriz's parents and they said she would be out there to perform. Hope to see all the Tejanos out there. We need to support our Tejano acts at the car show to show them we are still here and so they can bring some more TEJANO acts next year!

Tania Castaneda

P.S
Here is the chance for all the Tejano's that claim nothing is going on to go out and support! :-) see you there!!!

Ricardo Castillon will be there along with Twista and MC Magic. I haven't heard anything about local bands either so not too sure.

I can't believe Jay Perez is coming on November 22nd for the Super Tejano Car Show!!! Been a while I seen Jay Perez LIVE, and Grupo Vida and Ricardo Castillon!!! What a great line up, this is a day I won't want to miss!

Is it going to be worth the 60 plus dollars we pay to see them perform or will it be like last year when La Diferencia and Fama both played for like 20 minutes apiece?! This is a great line up, something i've been asking and waiting for, but are we gonna get short changed again??!! I sure hope not!!

60$?? The tickets will be 25$ and for the line up that isn't bad at all. Don't forget this is a car show the entertainment is a bonus. All I can say is "Way to go Nick, you brought back "Tejano" to the Tejano Super Car Show. No one else comes close. Before you criticize the event, show up. You will never know the outcome unless we all show up. It will be an unforgetable experience!

Puro Tejano, I think he was referring to the total cost (i.e. who he's going with). I heard someone say that Jay Perez is doing a full set. A full set is 90mins. The carshow has always had Tejano...maybe not as the main act but it's always had Tejano bands, to my knowledge.

And it's less than a week away! It's going to be a great car show with a BIG Tejano line up from local talent to Jay Perez, Raul Navaira, Grupo Vida and Ricardo Castillon!!!

Yes, I was referring to the total cost for taking taking someone or your family. Not worth the money I paid last year for 20 minutes per group. I'm very excited, and yes I'll be there!! Let's just hope the bands play for awhile!!

I had a great time at the car show and saw that the carshow turn out was great! Raul Navaira did a great job performing on stage and putting on a show, Juan Sanchez was great along with Grupo Vida!!! Great show guys!!! Unfortunatly I didn't get to see Jay Perez perform because I left around 5:45pm BUT I returned at 7pm when I heard he was performing BUT security would allow access to ANYONE IN!!! Now I don't know why security didn't let people IN JUST 1 HR before the show is OVER!!! That made really disappointed and because of it I was unable to see Jay Perez!!! I think Jay should've went on earlier around 5:30p when the car show was more in swing as far as the shows and judging!!! They should've left Twista as a finale but o well I guess I'll see Jay Perez LIVE some other time!