General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
La Voz

I just wanted to comment on the attitude of the Tejano artists if I could.
We had attented the Tejano Super Car Show last Sunday and I was very impressed with all the artists who performed. All of them except for "La Voz". Why is it that every performer who performed that day was happy to be there for that BIG event. Each and every one of them were down to earth people who know that we are Tejano supporters and that they are grateful. Again, except for "La Voz".
I had talked about it with other people there and they all agree, "He's there to put on a show and that's it"! Even Raulito, Javier Galvan, Grupo Vida, and Ricardo Castillon were out talking to people and saying thanks to all of their fans. To me that puts them way above Jay.
I mean this guy needs to realize that right now the Tejano Industry is not what it used to be and there's no room to be stuck-up, especially to the die hard Tejano fans like us. I am sorry to say this about someone who inspired me to listen to Tejano music in the first place. But when reality hits and you actually try to meet this person it's upsetting.
All I know is that Jay just lost another Tejano Supporter to purchase his new album or to buy tickets to his local venue.
Thanks to all the other Tejano artists for being there and taking time out to shake our hands.