General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another New Year's Eve Bash....Odessa,TX

What started as a party for the Knights of Columbus and their friends over ten years ago...
This year promises to be the best ever.The Knights of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (next to Ratliff Stadium)will host the annual NYE Bash in the St. Elizabeth Family Center. Tickets are $15 per person, table reservations for $20. OR...if you buy 8 tickets in advance..a table reservation is included. LIVE MUSIC by "The Tejano Express".These are a group of music teachers who have played with various bands in West Texas.(La Primera, West Texas Chicano Orquesta,Jazz Cafe)if you like Joe Posada...
This is a BYOB event...includes FREE ice for your cooler,set-ups available,Cokes,Sprite, etc.
There will be FREE party favors...and FREE Tamales and FREE Menudo after midnight!....DJ music during band intermissions....want more info...just email me and I will forward you a flyer with a picture of the band.
Doors open at 8:00pm.Music from 9:00pm-1:00am.

Re: Another New Year's Eve Bash....Odessa,TX

I didn't get the flyer you sent me. Try me again

Re: Another New Year's Eve Bash....Odessa,TX

Wow !....just wanted to say thanks to everyone who responded and made their table reservations. I didn't realize how much everyone is looking for "live" music!...These guys, Tejano Express, will not disappoint you.Pano Mata can really play sax with the best of them. Jimmy,Tommy,and Johnny are also true musicians, with a love for Tejano music.
Merry Christmas to all who visit the TejanoVibes website and supports "our" Tejano Music !