General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DLG and Mazz in Midland?!?!?!

So I heard that DLG and Mazz are going to be in Midland at Gran Marquez this Friday!!!! Someone said that they are selling tickets in advance at Express Tunnel and Tropicana for $12.50!!!! Just wanted to spread the word. This is an awsome deal for these two bands. I know a lot of people talk about shows being too expensive, this is nothing for these two awsome bands! Hope to see EVERYONE out there!!

Tania Castaneda

Re: DLG and Mazz in Midland?!?!?!

I heard it was in Odessa @ Far West. Which one is it?

It's at the Gran Marquez. Unless something has changed. I hadn't heard that yet.

Gran Marquez is the place. You can also listen to KOZA for a chance to win V.I.P. passes to the dance. This dance is just the beginning for what's to come to the Permian Basin. Can't wait 'til summer!!!!!!!!

Just to clarify things, David Lee Garza's road manager Joey is bringing the two bands to Midland and San Angelo on Saturday. I'll be coming down to West Texas to join them! Woohooo.

UM. Yeah! There's A Pretty Descant Size Banner On The Home Page before you enter the site about this event!! Pre-sale tickets are $12.50, with 2 locations @ Trendy T's inside the Midland Park Mall and La Tropicana Record Shop on Terrell St.!!.. I got all of this info along with being updated daily, off of The TejanoVibes FaceBook Fan Page!! Become a fan folks if your On FaceBook you can also find TejanoVibes on MySpace!! ADD EM AS A FRIEND YO!! YOU TOO CAN STAY UDPATED THERE AS WELL! Let's just pack the place This Friday Night Yall!! Doesn't get any better than these 2 legends!!