General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAZZ/DLG

I just wanted to comment that this past friday night was awesome! The MAZZ/DLG dance was a hit! Both bands rocked it! I enjoyed it very much and by the looks of it so did the big crowd! This is what we need and I hope we continue to see big events like this take place, especially since the Gran Marquez Ballroom is just right for events like this. Maybe adding local talent to open up for these bands would be cool too!(can't forget about our great bands we have here too) Hats off to them as the place is AWESOME!, (could work on da parking lot tho..lol) I loved the fact that each band played for at least 2 hours straight! I can honestly say that this was a very much needed event for us tejanos! Let's continue to support the events and hopefully we can continue to see more of these groups come to the area!

p.s. It was finally nice to meet ya I.T., and it was cool seeing ya too DJ Ray! hope you guys had as good of a time as I did!

Re: MAZZ/DLG

Your right it was awesome. Speaking of awesome, Little Joe y La Familia and Raulito Navaria will also be hitting the Grad Marquez stage on Feb. 5th. I should have the commerical up in a day or two.

Re: MAZZ/DLG

Glad to hear some good reviews of the Gran Marquez and DLG & Mazz. Sounds like everything was right, making for a great time. Guess I will have to go and check out the place on Feb 5th. So Remo, you met I.T. in person, huh? Did he talk your ear off?...didn't think so. He doesn't talk unless he has his computer keyboard !....right,I.T?