General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Legends Dance

KOZA 1230 presents two of the living legends of Tejano music. Augustine Ramirez and Joe Bravo LIVE at Los Arcos Ballroom in Odessa Texas, Saturday Feb.6th. Tickets will be available Monday Feb.1st at the following locations:in Odessa at Endless Horizons and BBS Collisions Center. in Midland at La Tropicana and Trendy T's. KOZA ticket apprecitation price..$7.50. That's right Tejano Legends Lovers $7.50 per ticket for a night with The Legends. Only 50 tickets per outlet will be available for this price!! So get yours quick.

Re: Legends Dance

WOW!7.50 FOR THIS TYPE OF DANCE IS WHAT WE WANT. I'M FROM ROUND ROCK,TX AND WE ARE GETTING TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND IN ODESSA. HOW LONG WILL THESE TICKETS BE AVAILABLE? AND HOW MUCH ARE THE TABLES? I'LL NEED ABOUT 3-5 TABLES BECAUSE WE ARE HAVING A FAMILY REUNION AND THIS IS THE RIGHT MUSIC FOR THE REUNION. THANKS TO WHOEVER PUT THIS DANCE TOGETHER. YOU'RE AWESOME!____JESS____

You can thank the Die Hard Fans here in Odessa/Midland and the only"TEJANO HIT STATION IN WEST TEXAS" KOZA 1230am.

OK. I have to speak out on this one! This is getting a lil bit too ridiculous now, But i'm not too sure EVERY ONE is on the same page about The am station being "THE ONLY HIT STATION" in west texas! I just think that is being a bit hypocritical in fact, when that station is supposed to have their own website, and I would think that they should be doing their own advertisements on their page along with having a comment and forum section other then having to come to another website to do that! if not, then you cant totally claim to be the "ONLY" n "THE BEST" for that matter n what it seems like you are stating. If you were the best n only, why should you have to post on here?? It only seems like you wanna bring THIS SITE down or make it look bad by doing so. I'm sorry! I'm a huge supporter of this music, but this is getting ridiculous already! Ya'll (KOZA) are starting to rub me the wrong way n losing my respect! I'm all for the music and am a HUGE FAN, but not the way yall's station handles things and are acting! It's beginning to look a lil obvious that this a whole competition to you guys over there. I know not everybody would or should care about this kinda situation, but when you start stuff like this on SOMEONE ELSE'S site that is NOT YOURS! YOU ONLY MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN THE LONG RUN WHEN THIS SITE HAS THEIR OWN FANS N PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THIS SITE AS WELL! And yea it's obvious who I may be siding on, I MYSELF AM A SUPPORTER OF THIS SITE N SUPPORT THE MAN THAT RUNS IT, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DO ALL THAT B.S OR EVER HAS ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY TO ANYONE, HE SUPPORTS EVERYONE N IS ALWAYS ON HIS TOP A GAME, NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN WHEN YA"LL DUDE'S DECIDE TO BASH HIM EVERY NOW N THEN, HE IS OBVIOUSLY BEING A REAL MAN ABOUT IT ALL N THE BETTER PERSON BY NOT WORRYING ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS, CAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T EVEN COME SAY ANYTHING ON THESE SITUATIONS N THAT IS WHAT WILL WIN PEOPLE'S RESPECT N SUPPORT BY BEING A PEOPLE PERSON LIKE HE IS, YOU GUYS, NOT SO MUCH! ALL I can say is Good Luck in the future if you continue on with this ridiculous b.s, im sure u will come to realize in the outcome of this all that you are only making yourself look dumb n will lose YOUR COMPETITION you started! Im sorry, but im obviously getting fed up with this junk already! And only expressing MY OPINION! THANKS FOR LISTENING N SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE! JUST HOW IM STARTING TO SEE THINGS NOW! SO I guess you can say Im A TV Supporter all the way now! AND AM PROUD TO BE, THESE GUYS N STATION ARE AWESOME!

So you're saying that we can't advertise the radio station on a website page??? I think your taking it the wrong way. This is a website not a radio station so therefore it is in no way a competition. Ray does a great job with this website and does his part in bringin the music back. You just completely turned all this around bro! It doesn't matter if KOZA has a website,IT'S A RADIO STATION!!!! You have all these different artists advertising their music on here, are gonna try to stop them too! Think about it....
You're a fan of the website, that's great so am I. That doesn't automatically mean that I'm gonna listen 24/7. I have a life you know and if I can't listen online I listen on the radio,SUE ME!!

K. I think u need to go back and re-read what I posted clearly! I OBVIOUSLY have no power over who advertises what on here, totally off from what I said to begin with, therefore I definitely have no KIND OF say in who advertises or what you post in this forum. My OPINIONATED point to the other guys at that "OTHER STATION" including YOU MR. SUPPORTER! was IF U CLAIM TO BE THE ONLY N BEST IN THIS AREA, THEN WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE TO COME OVER HERE N POST AND ADVERTISE OVER HERE??,, IF YOU ARE SOOO GREAT?? FROM MY UNDERSTANDING AND VIEW, THEY TOO HAVE A WEBPAGE AS WELL WITH A COMMENT BOX OVER THERE! QUESTION WAS NEVER ANSWERED THERE! ESPECIALLY BY YOU IN WHOM DECIDED TO STATE THAT,, Mr. SUPPORTER!! AS FAR AS RADIO,, UH! From what I understand n know, TejanoVibes streams music through this site, so THEREFORE is a "Radio Station" as well, hence the name TejanoVibes Radio!! MEANING THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A WEB PAGE EITHER BRO!
GET THIS STRAIGHT! CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T THE FIRST TIME I SAID IT! I just thought n think that it was being a bit hypocritical on ur part by sayin that it is the "ONLY" station" in west texas! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY BRO! N OBVIOUSLY DON"T HAVE THE RIGHT FACTS ABOUT ANYTHING AS FAR AS TEJANO VIBES GOES! YEA THERE IS A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2, YET TEJANOVIBES ALSO STREAMS MUSIC THROUGH ONLINE RADIO WORLDWIDE! BUT THE 2 ARE STILL BASED OUT OF WEST TEXAS. KOZA ON THE OTHER HAND OBVIOUSLY IS STREAMING THROUGH BOTH REGULAR AIRWAVES A.M & IS JUST NOW STREAMING ONLINE AS WELL! THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE!
OK. YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THIS ONE MY MAN!
SO AS FAR AS ARTISTS ADVERTISING THEIR MUSIC GOES?? THAT IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT OTHER SITUATION FROM YOU GUYS AND THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION, YOU GUYS JUST PLAY THEIR MUSIC FOR ONE, THAT IS IF YOU DO ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR MUSIC, AND DUH DUDE! ITS THEIR MUSIC! SO OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA ADVERTISE ANYWHERE THEY SHALL PLEASE AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO, TO GET THEIR STUFF OUT! AGAIN! THIS IS A FORUM! SO IT IS OPEN FOR ANYONE INCLUDING FOOLS LIKE YOU WHO WANNA COME N WRITE STATEMENTS THAT AREN'T EVEN TRUE MOST OF THE TIME N COMPLETELY OFF OF WHAT A FORUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR. BUT YOUR RIGHT ON ONE POINT THO, NO ONE BUT RAY HAS A SAY ON WHO POSTS WHAT ON HERE! SO IF HE DECIDES TO, HE CAN TAKE OFF N HAS A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT YOU CAN N CANT POST ON HERE, IF HE WANTED TO! SO WHY SHOULD HE HAVE TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT ANYMORE EITHER?? "YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT!" WHEN AGAIN, YALL HAVE YALLS OWN THING GOIN ON AND HAVE YALLS OWN WEBSITE N FORUM/COMMENT BOX OR WHATEVER IT IS YALL HAVE OVER THERE,, N FROM WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE,, A FEW THINGS HE IS N HAS DONE SINCE 2002 I THINK NOW! HAHA!

Ok you win I'm sorry to all the Tejanovibes supporters and to all the tejano supporters for making I.T. feel soo frustrated. I didn't mean for you to burn up your keyboard BRO! Again Sorry!!!SEE YOU AROUND I.T.

I do not really understand your posting I.T. I have seen Richard Esparza advertise his upcoming events on this website and he also has a radio station. The way I see it is that I look to the TV site to see what is happening in our area when it comes to Tejano. I don't listen much to the radio so I depend on TV to keep me posted.

When it comes to marketing you should never assume that your station is the station everybody listens to. You need to go where your market is and the TV site is definitely where Tejanos are.

Keep up the great job Ray!

I don't discriminate...event announcements are allowed on this forum.