General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sello Performing at Sedona

Hello Everyone! Its been a while since my last post. Wireline Recording Artist Danny Rodriquez Y Grupo Sello will be performing live this Saturay, 20th at Sedona. Please cpme out and support your local talent.
It has been a while since our last performance in Midland but I am sure you guys will be dancing and having a great time. I am very pleased that Mid/Odessa is bringing in the big names to West Texas, but dont forget the local talent, we also need the exposure. We welcome anything that comes our way.
Thanks for all the support and see you soon!!!!!

Re: Sello Performing at Sedona

We will try to make it your way. I had a great time jamming with you and the guys the other night. Man I had not played my bass in a long time. My fingers were locking up and I felt all the rust falling from my hands LOL. Ya estoy Viejito... We need to do this again soon.

Tony Revilla/Los Matadors

Hey Tony, It was an honor jamming with you. You are a great bass player and it was lots of fun playin my guitar along with you. We will definately have to do that more often. A local jam session would be cool too. Hope to see you at Sedona.
Thanks, Danny.

Photobucket