General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Xtremo from Big Spring at Sedona's

Hola a todos, Just wanted to spread the word that
X-Tremo from Big Spring is going to be jamming out at Sedona's this Saturday night. I know the website mentions another band, but there's be a change for this Saturday. spread the word and come by and join us. I hear it's a nice place to hangout with friends. we start at 10pm and live dj as well.
I want to invite all my Tejanovibes friends Chito, Remolina (cool name), CC, IT, and Ray and Big Ed and of course Midlanders.

Thanks and hopefully we see you all at Sadona's

Re: Xtremo from Big Spring at Sedona's

Just wanted to say it was an awesome performance on Saturday night by Xtremo at Sedona's.... XT it was great to finally meet you!!! You guys rock! Me and my sistas especially liked the "Because I love you" song! We all had a blast and hopefully you guys can continue to come down to Midland and play more often. If you guys missed coming to Sedona's this past Saturday.. you all missed out on a great Tejano act! Keep up the good work! Till next time....

~Remolina~

That's great to hear. I had a 15era that night and couldn't make it. Let us know when u'r next gig in Midland is so I can go check ya'll out.

LOL @ Ray..."15era". Took me a while to figure that one out....I was reading it in English.Menso me.

I too missed out on X-Tremo at Sedona's. Sorry Manny, but my dance partner came up "lame". Her foot was hurting too bad to go. From what Remo told me, (that she could remember) you will be getting invited back to play again !. She and the "sista's" really were impressed with your music. I think the "margarita's" were flowing too. Keep us informed on your next gig.

HEY MY TEJANOVIBES FRIENDS THANKS FOR MAKING THE NIGHT GREAT FOR US. IT WAS NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU ALL IN PEROSN AND GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE MUSIC. WE ARE SCHEDULE TO COME BACK FOR SURE AND WILL COMFIRM THE DATE FOR YOU GUYS. REMOLINDA THANK YOU AND YOUR CREW FOR SUPPORTING US AND WE'LL GET TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN.
RAY RAY, HEY I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT.
YOU GOT TO WORK BABY...LOL.
CHITO, THEY MAKE ANKLE BRACES YOU KNOW...LOL
NOT REALLY, HOPEFULLY YOU CAN MAKE IT NEXT TIME AMIGO
MISS YOU GUY ON THE CHATROOM.

AGAIN THANK YOU!

X-T/MANNY