General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The New Tortilla Factory

Since we [Tortilla Factory] are about to start a new era. I have decided to withdraw myself from the political arena and also from being so outspoken about so many different issues that affect la Onda on a daily basis. Most of the old guard is gone and I want to work with the new minds and the new establishment from music producers to promoters, to all the new organizations to all the coalitions ,TTMA, and anybody that has positive intentions for La Onda. Now that we will be active I plan to fully support The The Tejano Academy, Tejao Roots Hall Of Fame....The West Texas Hall of Fame Museum, etc. etc.

This is a brand new beginning For the New Tortilla Factory....almost like starting all over again without having to make the mistakes we learned from in the past. We also don't have to prove who we are or how good we are....that has been already established for a long time. I do not know many of the new artists but we can't wait to meet them. Charro and I remain a huge part of Tortilla and together we remain the Old School Classic side of Tortilla.......I as the manager......and Charro as the Mega-Star that he is...........But make no mistake about the new "Tortilla Factory"............it is also as New School as it's gonna get.........My son Alfredo and my Daughter Laura bring the latest in styles and trends in the music world like Hip Hop, Urban Tejano, Salsa, Latin Pop, Latin Jazz, Soul and Funk, and it's all good..........

This is what you might call The "Renaissance Of Tortilla Factory" We will see you all on the Road this year of our Lord/2010

Re: The New Tortilla Factory

ALL RIGHT TONY OR CAN I CALL YOU HAM. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE TORTILLA FACTORY IN THE ODESSA, TEXAS AREA. MAYBE THEY CAN BOOK YOU FOR THE MENUDO COOKOFF IN JUNE.