General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Los Matadors new singer featured this SATURDAY @ SEDONAS!!!

Hola amigos!! We have an addition to our band and we will be blowing your mind away this Saturday at Sedona Bar & Grill! Our new singer will be the one and only Mr.Benny Ozuna!! Come and check out some of the new music we have and help us in welcoming Benny Ozuna to the band! Thanks for all of your support guys!!
Photobucket

Los Matadors
"Keeping Tejano Alive!"

Re: Los Matadors new singer featured this SATURDAY @ SEDONAS!!!

great addition. It will be good to see.

I heard Benny Ozona is an awesome singer! I am sure he will do great with Los Matadors. I understand that Los Matadors will be performing at the San Antonio Tejano Fan Fair and will be featuring Benny. I am looking forward to hearing them perform.

Es todo! I've been hearing about it for a while and now it's come to the date. We will ALL be there this Saturday @ Sedona's to see the new edition. Congrats on all your success so far and to think it ain't gonna stop there kiddos.

I am really excited to see "The Matadors" again. I am excited to see them with their new singer. I heard that they were awesome! I love Tejano music and just to know that this young group has been around for a while and they just keep getting better and better, we need to support them in every function........they are the future in Tejano Music. Let's be there Saturday!!

I think you guys are in for a real treat this Saturday. Los Matadors have been working very hard on their sets. I don't even know what they will be playing. They are having closed sessions and have moved rehearsals to a different location. They spent time in Riodosa NM in the mountains and had a special session along with Benny and other guest. Benny is very excited about the transition. We are very pleased he has joined our organization. He will be a great asset to the Band. Tania and Benny have created a tight chemistry together. You will not be disappointed. Come join us at Sedona's. It will be a packed house so come early and get a good seat. Stan Galarza will also be there serving food and beverages
come and watch him work and give him a big tip for his favorite charity.

Tony Revilla

If you were not at Sedona's last night you missed one hell of a show. The house was packed to the rim. Los Matador's did one bad a.. show. Now we want to hear some feed back from you. How do you guys feel Los Matador's did? What did you think of Benny as an addition?
Tony

Tony, Sedona was awesome last night. I had a blast on stage with Tania and the guys. I can't wait for San Antonio's fan fair!

It was an awesome night, it was so packed. We really enjoyed the Matadors. I overheard people saying the were great. I know there were some people there to listen to them for the first time and they loved them. Benny is an amazing singer and he and Tania really do good. Congratulations to "The Matadors", for the great show. Good Luck to all of you.

Olga It was very nice to meet you and your husband Alfred. I could tell you guys had a blast. I'm glad you guys enjoyed Los Matadors and was also glad to hear that you guys will be at Fan Fair. You guys be careful and say hi to Alfred for me.

Thanks
Tony