General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jay Perez/Ruben Ramos

So I have been hearing about Ruben Ramos and Jay Perez coming to Odessa/Midland area on April 9!?! What's the full details about this event, like where will it be held at, when and where will tickets be sold at!?! If anyone has any information about this event, please reply ASAP! Thanks!

Re: Jay Perez/Ruben Ramos

Yea, It's on April 9th @ EL Gran Marquez Ballroom in Midland, Texas!! Ticket Info & Locations have not yet been confirmed. But am sure it will be soon enough!! You can also register to win tickets by joining the E-BLAST LIST. Or just simply TRY and stay tuned to TVibes Radio for more info as more is to come within the next wks or so! That's all I know right now as does anybody else if they have heard as well.

Is there going to be giving aways on the radio station as well? I mean the tejano radio station La Cosa 1230.

Not too sure Maria. Just keep it locked here on TejanoVibes.com & Radio tho!! And Keep on checking this forum for further updates on this event!!

I was just asking cuz we all listen to the radio station at my parents house and I know they would love to go see Ruben.So how would we find out?Not everyone has a computer and theres hardly any djs on here to listen to anyway.I just think it'll be better if tv just advertizes on the real tejano radio station.Just OUR opinion though.

Why is 104.7 La Ley sponsoring a tejano event if they themselves don't even play tejano music. Is this one those "in it for the money" deals again for RICHARD ESPARZA! Man that boy never gives up.Leave it for the actual tejano stations to do tejano events PLEASE!

Exactly, La Ley could at least mix it up a bit but NOOOOO they don't put any Tejano on what so ever! Leave it to Tejanovibes and La KOZA Tejana for these great Tejano events! Thanks for the info on those pre sale tickets guys! Sounds like a great Tejano showcase!!!

No because Richard ALWAYS wants to rain on everyone elses parade. And now he's bringing Tejanovibes on for the ride. Their all doing it not for the love of the music but for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Dam sell-outs

U know what u should be happy they are bringing tejano bands to midland so stop talking **** about all these promoters just be glad they are bringing tejano because u know its not going to last so stop all the drama already ok ****

Yea with people like Richard screwing it up for everyone else you know it's not gonna last. Hang your hat up already and let the new genz come out and play. It's time for some real fanz to get this thing going again.

No dis or anything to you all, but u guys are just wasting your breath and time complaining. Just stay patient and you will see for yourself in the VERY near future what they have lined up and have in store for this spring and summer. And As long as THE TRUE TEJANO'S continue on with showing up and packing these upcoming events like they have been doing at recent ones, and I wonder if you all were out any of those by the way?? Cause if not,, then I don't see or think that u can say or assume of ANY end to anything anytime soon, as long as we stay patient and positive. Just keep the negative comments to yourself already folks and don't start pointing your finger at people and passing judgement when you may not have all of the specific facts about so and so! But none of that doesn't or shouldnt matter, this drama has to go! It's all about bringin this music back in full affect & keeping it at a consistent basis. Yet in case you haven't noticed it already has! Like I said,, just stay patient folks! I hope since you say & complain about promoters and what not, which AGAIN,, shouldn't matter as long as they are helping SOMEWHAT in bringing back the onda together again SOMEHOW in this area as well as everywhere else.. and it is n has gradually. We're close already. It's only up to the raza! And I hope that you still show up to these upcoming events, since you are sounding like a dedicated tejano yourself!

No more of this negativity, just show up to the events that you wanna go to, have a good time and come back in here and talk about it rather than coming and talk about bs like, Well,, this n that isn't gonna work or isn't gonna last cause this guy is in it for the money, WHEN YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT FOR CERTAIN,, UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY N WHOM YOU ARE SPEAKING OF, and especially when the dang event or events haven't even happened yet. COME ON NOW! AGAIN I HOPE YOUR THERE, SINCE YOU SOUND LIKE UR A TRUE TEJANO!! SEE YOU ALL THERE!! GOD BLESS!!

no matter what we're tejanos, raza and tajanos will live para siempre so lay off its in our herats and soul so u keep it alive and keep tejano alive siempre la onda keep'n it real

Uh, how is Richard screwing this up for everybody else? Who is everybody else? I'm kinda confused.

Yea if it's tejano music don't you think it should be done by tejano supporters and not just for guys who want a quick buck. Like the actual people who play tejano music like you guys and koza not from people who play durangese on their station. Not complaining just asking. Sorry!

And what makes you think Richard isn't a Tejano supporter? He just booked a Tejano band to play at his wedding?

I'm not defending Richard 'cause I hardly know the guy, but I do know NOW that he's not a Norteno promoter, a Tejano promoter, a rock and roll promoter, etc, etc...he's a "music promoter". He plays his cards and luckily for him he's been playing his cards right.

For those "tejano promoters" that are complaining...I'm sorry to say this but dont' hate the player, hate the game.

Let me just say something about what Allen was originally asking about...Ruben Ramos/Jay Perez.
I just got back from Fan Fair in San Antonio and was checking my e-mails,business, etc. and came here also to see what had been happening since I left on Friday. If all of you had been there this weekend, all of this other stuff would not have mattered to you. It would have been all about the MUSIC !
I have always liked Jay Perez, but he was not one of my "favorites"...til I saw him Friday night at Graham's in San Antonio. I joined the Tejano Vibes crew there for his show....HE ROCKED DA HOUSE !!!
A packed house,I might add. You can count me now as a FAN oh his. I just hope that he does the same thing when he comes to Midland. I urge all of you to go and see him, and all this "other stuff" will go away.
Wish I could tell you all about this past weekend, but I'm kind of worn out and tired...maybe in the coming days I will give you a full report...lots of great stories !....(don't worry Tejano Vibes crew...what happens in San Anto....)