General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
X-T

HEY, SHUT OUT TO ALL MY T-V'S FRIENDS. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT FAN FAIR. SEND ME AN E-MAIL SO WE CAN HAVE A COLD ONE.

X-T

Re: X-T

Hey Manny, what time are you guys playing? I did not see your name on the line up.
Anyway we will be having a big barbeque in San Antonio as we do every year and invite all of our West Texas friends. I hope you can join us. I'll let you know when I see you for further details.

Tony

HEY TONY, WE ARE NOT PLAYING THIS YEAR. JUST GOING TO ENJOY THE MUSIC THIS YEAR. BBQ SOUNDS GOOD. I'LL BE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU ALL.

THANKS MANNY

X-T,
Hope to catch up with you at Fan Fair. I will take you up on your offer of a cold one...think we can find one?
Don't forget to wear your "TejanoVibes" uniform, it will make it easier to find you. Can you bring me back a plate of BBQ?

Coach(Remo)wants us all to go and see Jay @ Graham's
Hope you can make it.

HOLA CHITO CANO! HEY DON'T KNOW IF I'LL MAKE THE PARTY AT GRAHAM'S, BUT WILL FOR SURE MEET YOU GUYS SOME WHERE AT FAN FAIR. HOPEFULLY I'LL GET MY UNIFORM ON FRIDAY FROM DJ JAIME (FLACO). DON'T KNOW IF THERE'S ANY TAKE OUTS ON THE BBQ, BUT OF COURSE MR. TONY SAID WEST TEXAS COOK OUT....LOL

PUT ME IN COACH!

Hey guys... so looking forward to this weekend..... Graham's for Jay will be so much fun... please join us!.... (of course I will be attending the San Antonio Spurs game for a lil bit before I head out to Graham's) but we will for sure be there as is the rest of the Tejano Vibes Crew!.... T-shirts yay for Saturday!.. Hope everyone has a safe trip up there! See you soon!

p.s. Chito you should be the coach.. you older than me...

Chito, no take outs I would like to invite you to come join us. So far our plans are to start cooking early Saturday and eat by around noonish. Get with me on Friday and I'll get you some directions to the place the bbq will take place. I'll be the one with all the good looking faces from west texas... Hihwhesooo... Not really Bro Get with me at the Concho stage. I think we'll be kicking off around 2 if things don't change you know how that goes.

Alrato carnal looking foward to seeing you guys.
Tony

Tony,
Thanks for the invite. I will also take you up on your offer !. I have already noticed that the schedule for the bands playing has already changed! Glad you told me about the Concho Stage for the Matadors. I will "hunt" you down on Friday for all the details. I don't know if there will be any Tejanos left in West Texas this weekend.
Will the last car leaving for San Anto, please turn off the lights in Midland/Odessa....