General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRAISES!!!

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY PRAISES WITH YOUR STATION.
I JUST DISCOVERED YOU THROUGH FACEBOOK. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR STATION. YOUR MIX OF TEJANO MUSIC IS FANTASTIC. YOU HAVE ACQUIRED A NEW FAN THAT WILL CONTINUE LISTENING FROM NOW ON. BY THE WAY I'M IN DALLAS. ....LADYC

Re: PRAISES!!!

Welcome Lady C !

You should join us in the "chatroom" sometime. That's where its happening...all the latest news and events are first released in the chatroom. Maybe you can make one of Tejanovibes concerts this Spring/Summer ! ...you won't be disappointed

I have always said TejanoVibes radio is one of the best if not the best station for Tejano music. Keep on jamming Ray.

Thank you so much. I'm really excited for this summer!

Maybe this summer we can get the listeners together for a day of volleyball and bbq. With a DJ of course.

Ray,
I know you are the "Boss" here..but one of the "employees" is already in charge of the TV Summer BBQ...Remo !

Chito
Ray,
I know you are the "Boss" here..but one of the "employees" is already in charge of the TV Summer BBQ...Remo !

LMAO, La "Coach". I'm about to go LIVE, send your request to: jaime@tejanovibes.com! Welcome to TejanoVibes LadyC

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'll be listening. I had another internet local station I was listening to, but your mix happens to be much, much better. xo

LOL...pues the "boss" didn't get invited yet.

Welcome Lady C!!!!! Glad you will be joining us here... we always have so much fun in da chatroom and listening to the best Tejano!!!!!

hey Bossman.. you haven't been invited cause you da main man at this gig!...lol... VIP y todo! You are the reason we having this party/bbq/vollyball shindig.. it's for all of us TejanoVibes peeps and fans out there que no?

Wanda, where on Facebook did you find out about TejanoVibes.com if I may ask

I checked you guys out when I notice someone else had fanned you. So then I did too after listening to ya'll. Don't know who's fb acct it was.