General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Hey West Texas!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the rain! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Tejano Vibes for having such a great website. As we all know, there is a plethora (ah ******!) of talented Tejanos out here in the desert. Its good that bands can come in and post their upcoming shows here and talk about topics of all kinds. Keep up the great work!

It looks like theres alot goin on this weekend out here in West Texas! Everyone knows the great sounds of Los Matadors! Im hoping my studio sessions wont last too long Thursday night. I always love seeing these guys and gal perform. I really liked Casa Lopez! Nice hang out.

If your not doin anything Friday night, please come check out XTREMO in Big Spring at La Vedera Club! These guys are like familia to me. They were the first band I ever performed with. Great group of guys. They always put on a great show. Please come out and support these guys!

I also wanted to throw out there that we have a great recording studio here in Big Spring, KTTK Studios. Reasonable rates, comfortable atmosphere, and studio who actually knows about Tejano/Chicano music. LOL If there are any bands or anybobdy interested in recording, give us a call at 432.816.5231 and lets talk! We are currently recording The West Texas Chicano Orquesta, Juaquin and The Texas Jewels, and Mike Torres III and the Grooveland Chicano Band.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and be safe!!! Little Joe Y La Familia will be in Amarillo on Friday and Pueblo Colorado on Saturday!

Peace out!!!!

John Ontiveros
LOS HOT HORNS! Entertainment