General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MEX-TEX FAMILY FIESTA LINE UP *RELEASED*

The line up for the Mex-Tex Family Fiesta in JUNE 2010 has been released!

FRIDAY: Manfrio, Barron Band and Los Lonely Boys.

SATURDAY: Gary Hobbs, David Marez, Sunny Sauceda, The Hometown Boys and Midland's very own Los Matadors!

Re: MEX-TEX FAMILY FIESTA LINE UP *RELEASED*

The MEX-TEX line up sounds great, I never seen Sunny Sauceda or Gary Hobbs LIVE before! Looks like this year's Mex-Tex is one I DON'T want to miss! What is the date on the event, is it going to be on June 4th-5th?!! And for Los Matadors, I can't wait to see these guys perform LIVE after putting on a great show at Casa Lopez! And where are pre-tickets available for the Tejanovibes Cinco de Mayo Tejano Jam? Thanks!

I don't think you guys listened to the public. You guys asked who we'd like, and I know most asked for far different than who you guys scheduled. Again, disappointed for another year... I think you could have done much better... But only my opinion since not ONE of my favorites is coming this year...

ADM!!!!! This is going to be one AWESOME show!!! I will be one of the first in line to get my tickets. Great job!!! I'm sure this will be a packed event. I am going to pass the word on to all my friends. See you there. BTW I've seen Los Lonely Boys and Manfrio live and they both play some great music!!

It's a great line up! GH, DM put on great shows, Sunny has a high energy show and gets the crowd going. If THB puts on the great show like they did to close out Fan Fair, then be ready for another awesome show. Los Matadors; they just keep getting better and better everytime I to see their show.

For the rest of your picks: Jay Perez was in Midland April 9th, Xelencia is booked May 1 in Midland, DLG in Odessa May 6. As for Shelly Lares and La Mafia, I hear it's already in the works. Also, May 23 La Mafia is celebrating 30 years in the industry and having a huge concert at the Alamodome. As for the rest of your selection of La Diferenzia, La Fiebre, La Sombra, and Eddie Gonzales, don't forget that there will be other TejanoVibes outdoor concerts happening this summer. Although your title was very catchy, The Mex-Tex 90'S in 2010 Extravaganza. Sure the ones I asked for aren't all there either but we need to Support and help bring Tejano back. Keeping Tejano Alive here in West Texas

I want to thank every one that submitted their ideas on who to bring to Mex-Tex. I know that some of you did not get who you wanted but we did the best we could. We actually printed all the replies received on the T.V. forum and began making contact with the artists in December/January. Many of the artists were already booked and some were way out of our league money wise.

Tejano Starved, I am sorry that you are disappointed but I hope that you understand that we are a nonprofit agency and unfortunately our budget is limited. We hope that you come out and support the event even though your bands were not selected.

I would also like to invite and welcome you to be part of the committee that puts this event together, so that you can see the amount of work and money that goes on behind the scene.

I'm sure it's tough, and I'm not doubting that. I will be there just because I'm a TEJANO!! But the point is, and I hope you understand, is that when you asked for the public's choices, I know alot agreed and wanted the bands that I chose as well. I can't believe that not ONE of my favorites could have been booked. Don't get me wrong please, I was just looking forward to this year, and when I saw that none of my favorites would be coming, it was a big bummer for me. Hopefully, the rest of the summer with the outdoor concerts still in the making, ONE of my favorites or more will be there as well. But I do appreciate your hard work, and will always support. Maybe not always agree, but always will support tejano coming to west texas...

The summer is just beginning and this is just the 1st of many...We will try our best not to let the FANS down! Be patient T.S.

Ben-Jammin'
The summer is just beginning and this is just the 1st of many...We will try our best not to let the FANS down! Be patient T.S.

Thank you Ben-Jamming! I will be anxiously (sp) waiting!!

Where and when can we get tickets? How much? Etc..

Tickets should be available at any OReillys Auto Parts store in Odessa and Midland!

I only have one question. When and what time will The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders be there?

The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will be signing autographs and taking pictures on Sat. from 2-4 p.m.