General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JR Gomez this Thursday 4-29-10

JR Gomez and members of Jay Perez band will be performing at Casa Lopez Cafe, Tejano Thursday, to start the begining of a great Tejano Weekend. Casa Lopez is located at 4411 W Illinois Ave in Midland, Tx.

Re: JR Gomez this Thursday 4-29-10

If you were at Casa Lopez last night you will agree that JR Gomez rocked the house. What a way to open up the big Cinco de Mayo Tejano Jam Weekend. Elida tonight at Cabana's. Post your review.

Yes, I was at Casa Lopez last night too !...What a way to start the weekend...JR Gomez and the "No Name" Band did rock last night.The place was packed with partying Tejanos...lots of Birthday parties..it was JR's Birthday and also Ben Ozuna of Los Matadors was celebrating his B-day too !! Tania was there,as well as Albert Garcia of PTS, Tony Revilla, Johnny Saldivar of Tejano Express, and lots of Spurs Fans !!
Sorry,Maverick Fans...maybe next year. It only gets better with the weekend...Elida, Joe Posada,Xcelencia,Albert Garcia & PTS and my favorite The Latin Express !!....We wanted Tejano back...well its here

Chito, it was good to see you again. We had a great time and really enjoyed the Band with no name they were awesome. What did you think of the duet with JR and Tania? Tania said it was an honor to sing and being backed up by the best musicians in the Tejano industry. Casa Lopez is going to take off bro. Did you see all the people that were there? Nothing but good.

Later
Tony

Tony, Sorry that I only got to see you for a very short time last Thursday. I left kind of early...so I didn't get to hear Tania and JR, nor Ben either, sing that night. I enjoy those impromtu jam sessions when such talented people get together and combine all of their talents.I too hope that Casa Lopez continues to bring live music on Thursday nights...in addition to TejanoVibes, of course. Maybe I will see you sometime this weekend...lots to choose from in both Midland and Odessa.I will be at Cabana's on Saturday for El Gato Negro for sure.
See you on the dance floor !