General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tejano jam

mother nature didn't cooperate with us. but the music was still enjoyable. Joe Posada got down on the sax. that was cool the way he walked thru the crowd playing his horn. my hat goes off to all who braved the cold weather. waiting for the next tejano jam.

Re: tejano jam

I agree the weather wasn't cooperating. Joe P did an awesome job, he got down for the crowd that was there braving it out. Xelencia played their hits and Albert Garcia did an awesome job! What a solo from their drummer, they all did great. Mario I second that, Hats goes off to all who braved the cold weather. Props to the venders for sticking it out as well. Great food! Gotta love the concerts just for the food too, haha.

Re: tejano jam

Even though the COOL breeze was blowing, it didn't stop me from enjoying the concert! I got there right when Albert Garcia was about to leave the stage but I did get to catch him perform, and he did a great job! Xelencia braved the cold and kept up the great music! Of course, those who stuck around long enough for Joe Posadas arrival missed the grand entrance of Joe Posada! He sure knew how to play the sax!!! Hopefully, no weather problems will occur at Mex-Tex this year (like the 22nd annual on June 13,2009 Sat), the cold weather didn't stop me from having a good time! Great job Joe Posada,Xelencia and Albert, you guys did a heck of a show! Nice to kick off the Summer Concert Series!