General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Performance Times

Will somebody please post the times of each performance please.

Thank you

Re: Performance Times

Friend, Times may not be released due to schedule changes that may occur. This happened about 3-4 years ago and some fans didn't get to see their favorite artist due to some scheduling changes. One artist was suppose to perform later but couldn't and so was moved up a time slot. Fans that showed up later because of times that were posted, missed the performance and were upset. To prevent this from happening, times may not be posted.

And The Best thing you can do is get there early folks if you don't wanna miss out on any of your favorites and be disappointed!! Simple as that!!

How about including the APPROXIMATE performance times for each group and include "ALL SCHEDULED PERFOMANCES SUBJECT TO CHANGE"

THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU T.V. AND THE MHCC DON'T HAVE THEIR S#!T TOGETHER!!!!

You should know that at any given fiesta or concerts when so many bands will be performing, they never play right @ the time they r supposed to. So, like Jaime said... get there early,and enjoy, and wait for ur favorite. You can never predict whats gonna happen tomorrow. The demand is here,and the community has been waiting for the Tejanovibes concert series to begin, and that is because.....Tejanovibes incorporated with MHCC, Do! know what they r doing thats why this event is an annual event which I am sure u know that means every year. The public speaks, the organizers listen, and so here we go again this weekend.
Hope u get too see ur favorite, cuz I am sure u will be there.

Sounds like YOU NEEDA GET YOUR SH*t TOGETHER!! AND JUST GET UR SMART ASSES THERE EARLY LIKE ANY OTHER SMART PERSON WOULD UNLESS UR A DIVA OR ARE JUST PLAIN DUMB!!

And as far as anybody knowing the specific times or order of performances as of now?? I've only heard that the music on Friday should start around 8 - 8:30 p.m and Saturday's performances will be starting around 4:30 - 4:45 p.m or so. So that is why we urge you to get there early folks,, if you don't wanna miss your fav's!! I'm guessing this is the best we can do for now.. That is if anyone else decides to post the EXACT schedule and again if we knew the EXACT schedule and we could give it out, we would n if you'd stop being an ass and understand why we cant do just that,, then maybe it would help a little! If you refuse to understand our answering your questions and us TRYING to help you out,, then just show up whenever you want, wont hurt our feelings! But Damm!! Really??.. People!! you don't have to come n be a bunch of douche bag's, again, suit yourselves n show up whenever you feel like it! Hope everyone has a kick ass time tho!!

Please ignore the hater comments. Lets keep this message board positive. "Haters" feed on replies.

See you guys at Mex-Tex.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to see Los Matadors and The Hometown Boys perform but I did get to see David Marez, Sunny Sauceda and Gary Hobbs hit the stage! David Marez hit the stage and he did a hell of a show! Sunny Sauceda got the crowd fired up and tore that accordian up! He did such a great performance, the crowd wanted an encore! This was my first time seeing Sunny Sauceda LIVE and he did a bad ass show! Next, Gary Hobbs sang his greatest hits from the new to the old, it was great!!! All in all, the Mex-Tex Fiesta was an event not to miss! Great job Gary, Sunny, and David and MHCC!!! Another great Mex-Tex Family Fiesta!!!