General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gospel hour!!???

to whom it may concern. i'm not sure if anyone is aware of this or not.. or maybe i'm just hearing things... first of all i truly love tejano music!!! it's the greatest music on planet earth (please don't get me wrong). but what in the world is this gospel hour?? I do not want to offend anyone, but i think the holy "rollers" should look for their own station. I thought this station was completely tejano!! besides what's up with that?? anyway, just thought i would express concern!! thanx y que viva la music tejana!!!

Re: gospel hour!!???

Man, I never thought that "holy" music would be and issue to anybody. I mean we are christians in one form or another...the only reason you, Delene, are here is because of ONE man, JESUS CHRIST! Why do you embarass yourself and the rest of us Tejano fans by asking this question? Tell you what, find out when this 'holy hour' is and then listen to something else like...I don't know...'satin music', and then tune back in... Man what do people think these days? QUE VIVE JESUS CRISTO!!!!!!!

first of all i'm not here to embarass myself or anybody for that matter ok!! i come from holy rollin family myself and i'm not happy about that !! i never was!! ok!!! and second we are living in america~~~ right!! so me as a person, I have a god given right to say what i feel!! am i right or am i wrong??? And please don't get me wrong, i believe in god but in my own way!! Now from another perspective, tejano music should be alone not mixed with holy roller music!!! For example, I can go see la sombra on saturday nights, but to go church on sunday is another thing!!! (Figure it out you'll get the picture!!)) but oh well I guess you people got what you wanted so there!! More power to ya!!
T/C
Que Viva la musica Tejana!!!

I'm not sure about a Gospel Hour on TejanoVibes but I know I heard a commercial on KOZA 1230AM that they were going to start a gospel hour on Sunday nights from 10pm-11pm. I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to. You may need to ask the owner or someone from KOZA to get the full details of the show. I hope this helps.

That's exactly what I heard.. And yes that's exactly what I'm referring to.thanx DJ Jaime..

And Holy Roller By the way I thought Christian People were peaceful people, but I guess I wrong. Jesus told me he don't know you!! figure it out. lol!
Que Viva Mexico, Y Que Viva La Musica Tejano!!

So Delene what you are saying is that any Tejano Music Outlet shouldn't try to push Jesus' word just because you don't like it...I don't understand! I'm not trying to pick on you but all I'm saying is why should it even be a topic! Get it straight!!!! Cuz I'm pretty sure that everyone who listens to any type of music is ALWAYS in the need of The Lord!

i believe in god but in my own way!! Now from another perspective, tejano music should be alone not mixed with holy roller music!!!...Now what you just said there is completely out of hand!!! For instance...Jay Perez, Jimmy Gonzales, Ram Herrera, and the list goes on and on of Tejano Artists who have made Christian Music. Look beyond what you want, we are a society with different views on life and a society that just for once, give grace to God!