General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Tejano Club in Odessa!!!!

So in case you have not heard there is a club in Odessa that is starting a Tejano Fridays, its called UNCLE BULLS!!! You guys have to come out and support this club. We are always asking for a club for us Tejanos to go out and dance the night away and here is our opportunity! Los Matadors will be performing on July 4th!! Although it is on a Sunday, we were privelaged enough to be given this date! So once you are done taking the kiddos to pop the fireworks come check us out! We have an awsome show lined up for you guys that will be in attendance. See you there!!

Tania Castaneda/Los Matadors
"Keeping Tejano Alive!"

Re: New Tejano Club in Odessa!!!!

where is the new club located at?

It's on 8th street behind the Pizza Hut, use to be "Main Event." Same center where La Playa, and Club Tequila. I don't have the address but hope this helps.

The address is:

Uncle Bulls
2117 East 8th Street
Odessa, TX. 79761

Hope this helps and hope to see you there ;-)

Tania Castaneda/Los Matadors

It would be great if a weekly posting of who's going to be where was posted on this site. I would love to know about drink specials, happy hours, tejano bands, etc so that I can plan my weekend. We used to be able to see Sedona's bands,but somethings up with their website. Every now and then I see Casa Lopez has bands. This new club does it have a website? Also, I do see Cabana posting bands every now and then. And I hear that Marquez ballroom has tejano bands, too. In any case, I'm sure that there are advertising fees that have to be taken into consideration. It's just a thought, a hope, a wish...