General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Real Deal Tour

"The Real Deal Tour" was and is that, The Real Deal. It was one Amazing and memorable experience that I will never forget. To be priviledged to hang out with Adalberto all day and treat him to dinner was an honor and he is truely a Legend. Him asking Juaquin up on stage was priceless. It was something that everyone was and is talking about. He has a great voice and is being accepted very well here in west texas. Jerome Luera also had the priviledge of performing with The Latin Breed, wow! Truely a night that many will remember with great memories. Veronica Y Avance always puts on a show. It was the first show since them winning their 2 awards, the High Energy was there! They are setting the example of award winning artist. Also, it was their first time to perform out here in West Texas and the audience was very welcoming. An older couple leaving the venue told them, "If this is what the next generation looks like, I LIKE IT!". Glad we were finally able to bring you guys out here. Will definately work on that again. Also Danny Rodriguez got to jam with his cousin, Veronica. Great job Danny. Xtremo started the night in the right form. They rocked the house and set the stage for the rest of the night. Special thanks to all the TejanoVibes Chat Crew as well. All of you played a huge role in the event and are very appreciative. Wish I could share the entire moment of the crew, like them working their butts off from baking till 4:30am for a bake sale the next day to volunteering for the event. Decorating, working the door, stage, you name it, they were there to help. It's great to see so much support and it wouldn't have happened with out our Founder of TejanoVibes, Ray Fuentez. Also special thanks to our sponsors: Comfort Suites, CBS 7, RJK Chemicals Production, The Real Estate Group, J. Smelser Photography, and Gabes Inspection Service.

Support Tejano Music ~ Making it's way back to West Texas!

Re: The Real Deal Tour

I must agree with DJ Jaime...the Real Deal Tour was awesome ! ALL of these bands really outdid themselves. Each brought their OWN style of music to the stage. I was really impressed by all of the performances. It was great to work with such a great bunch of guys and gals. I thank you for the opportunity to allow me to do my part in supporting Tejano music.
One of the things that really made an impression on me that night, was the amount of musicians that were there to watch these talented artist. As Jaime mentioned, some were asked to come up and jam with the Legendary Latin Breed. Adalberto is a great guy to allow these guys to play with them. Great job TejanoVibes !!

Now for the "rest of the story"....
We were in the car taking Adalberto to the International after having dinner...then our friends at KOZA 1230 start playing "Solamente Una Vez", Latin Breeds newest single, and DJ Jaime starts to sing along...I tell him , "shut up Jaime!" Why?, he says, don't you like my singing? I always sing this song, he adds. I tell him, "No, I don't like your singing...when "DA MAN" is sitting right here in the car !!!....Adalberto just grinned.....Ta loco Jaime !

I also heard that Nic Hernandez was complaining about not being a part of The Real Deal Tour. Something about not getting hired to be there on stage or something like that. And then going on that Tejanovibes wants to seperate the industry instead of going together with it, I think it's Nic that wants all the attention and the money...Has he asked Tejanovibes to be a part of Raulito this weekend? I don't think sooo!

But Chito, that song was in my head all day long. Even when we picked him up. LOL, I wonder what he really thought. Maybe I shoulda went up there with Juaquin, LOL. NOT!

A few pics from our Sponsor Photographer.

http://jsmelserphoto.blogspot.com/2010/07/tejano-concert.html