Author
Comment
August Event Dates

August 6 - Gran Marquez (Midland) : La Mafia / Los Palominos
August 6 - Outer Limits (Odessa) : Grupo Vida
August 12 - Casa Lopez (Midland) : Grupo Maldad
August 13 - Cabanas (Midland) : Raulito
August 27 - Cabanas (Midland) : Fama

If they're other dates not listed, please add. Also, local artist, add your dates as well.

Support Tejano Music ~ Making it's way back to West Texas!

Re: August Event Dates

Thanks for posting up concert dates Jaime. Always up to date with everything Tejano, que no!

It's great to see so much Tejano coming back to the area. With the help of others, We trying to keep everyone informed and help everyone plan out their weekend getaway for a dance or 2. Amigos, if they're are dates to be added, please feel free to post them. That's how I found out about Los Texmaniac's coming to Odessa, and it was for FREE too!

Support Tejano Music ~ Making it's way back to West Texas...Baby!!!

Thanks for doing this. Does anyone know how to get to Outer Limits? I've heard of them before, but don't know where they are.

It's the old "Dick's Place" on 1936 in West Odessa. Between University and 42nd.

Performing tonight!
Saturday, August 7, 2010

Los Matadors @ Casa Lopez!!

Party starts @ 10PM!!
FREE ADMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See everyone there!!!!!

CORRECTION

A change on the Grupo Maldad date. They will be performing at Casa Lopez on Friday August 13.

X-TREMO from Big Spring, Texas will be performing at Casa Lopez Saturday, August 21st featuring Linsa Ramirez and Debbie Thompson.
X-T will be playing Tejano Music all night with a twist of Conjunto as well.
Come Support neighboring bands in the Midland and Odessa areas.

Stay tuned for more details.

Thanks for Supporting
Musica Tejano!

X-TREMO

A.J. Castillo performing live this Sunday at The Outer Limits. 10$ presale. Under the West Texas Skies this Sunday Night August 15th.

**TONIGHT**TONIGHT**TONIGHT**
Sunday 8/15/10

AJ CASTILLO in Odessa @ Outer Limits.

Come check-out the show, meet Sergio and AJ Castillo and get your copy of the NEW CD "On My Way"!!

I'm sad I missed it, but I just can't do Sunday. I heard his CD and was surprised by his shout out to Greeley. My daughter was born there. Also, we used to go listen to Val Maltos and his brothers band when we lived in Greeley. Small world. Let us know when they will be swinging this way again.