General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LIVE REMOTES

TejanoVibes Radio will be broadcasting LIVE from La Mafia / Los Palominos tomorrow at the Gran Marquez. Also just added, We'll be at Casa Lopez this Saturday with Los Matadors. Tune in if you can make the shows!

Support Tejano Music ~ Coming back to West Texas!

Re: LIVE REMOTES

Will be Streaming LIVE from Casa Lopez Cafe here in a bit on TejanoVibes Radio where LOS MATADORS are performing. If you can't make it out, catch the show online, www.tejanovibes.com. Also, apologies from technical difficulties that prevented us to broadcast from La Mafia.

So what's the deal with the "Return of Emilio"? I kept hearing that announcement at the Mafia dance. I was intrigued to say the least.

no deal yet and is not expected to happen until November,, Just Be Patient!! More details to come within the months coming.. You will get the confirmed info as will everyone else at the same time or if you may hear a rumor or two.. lol. calmate!!

I actually spoke to the Joe Casias, Manager, and he told me Emilio is booked here Nov. 19 at the Gran Marquez. If anything changes, I'm sure, ok we hope, we are all informed, lol.