Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Live this Friday at Club Arriba

TejanoVibes,Xtremo,Club Arriba

Re: Live this Friday at Club Arriba

DJ Jaime Lopez

Uhhhhh, did you forget to name the band, or IS it you who will be live at club arriba this friday?? lol

Uhh, no he didn't,, can you not read or is it too early for you?? The name of the band is pretty bold and on the banner which clearly says Presents: X-TREMO. Sorry you didn't read it right or couldn't see the big ass lettering for that matter. lol.

calmate I.T. take it easy homes

I.T
Uhh, no he didn't,, can you not read or is it too early for you?? The name of the band is pretty bold and on the banner which clearly says Presents: X-TREMO. Sorry you didn't read it right or couldn't see the big ass lettering for that matter. lol.

Maybe it was YOUR big ass that got in the way a$$hole... My computer isn't showing any banner saying who's coming. I'm not as fortunate as you are, and I'm quite sure I can read better than your GED education for that matter!! LOL! So chill out before you call somebody out fool...

LOL! Really?? I have more education than you would ever imagine or you could ever come close to having, and I obviously know more than you.. Ha! So let's not go there.. What exactly do you think, i'm calling you out on?? This guy Mario implied my response as if that was what it was, and you saw it as being that as well, which was never really intended to be.. But i'm not gonna sit here and argue with your punk crying ass either,, because apparently you are the only one who seems to be starving as of today.. Everybody is sick of you crying all the **** time.. Sorry you took it the wrong way and for hurting your wittle feelings! If you have any questions or are unable to see a banner clearly, then state that,, instead of trying to make others look bad in which makes YOU look like the ass bro!! No dis to you at all, if that's what you think.. Maybe if you would just do simple things like ask instead of "calling someone out" "for that matter" ,, maybe someone would be happy to help you out and answer your question and everyone would be satisfied. And that's up to you, also considering how immature you have to be with your response now.. Have A Good One Bro!!

It's quite apparent your little education that you do have didn't allow you to take my response in the right way. If theres only a box with a red X in it, then that means I am unable to see what's in it, right Einstein?? My intentions weren't like yours. Take your itty bitty little GED card and stick it...

LMAO!! ok,, I didn't take your response in the right way?? LOL! I'm not the one getting ***** about it and callin you an a**hole or a fool. So it's clearly your ignorant self with the problem here in whom most likely has no education your **** self. Your crying self ALWAYS has something to cry about on this forum and people are tired of that, in case you haven't noticed that already,, With the fact that nobody even bothers with you anymore or your stupid posts and suggestions, like your last post about getting an FM station or whatev, which is in process btw and does take time.. Like I said.. not even gonna argue with you, it's pointless,. your nothing but an annoying thinks who knows it all with stupid questions or remarks lil ******* Maybe you should stfu and upgrade your computer if you are unable to have access to a simple lil link, yet you can get on this forum and everything else in which simply requires a flash player or adobe reader and if you have internet you should be able to automatically see anything on here but if not, all it takes is to simply look it up on the internet while your already on right now reading this, and download it, mr. smart guy with an im assuming a PHD, that's if you even know what that is or means without googling it, considering you cant even access or know how to upgrade your own computer or know that's obviously what you need to do. Since your SOO smart and highly educated than myself and you know me and im more fortunate than you with no knowledge of anything and im at a lower education level with a GED unlike yourself. LMAO!! There, I stooped to your level!! Why don't you go somewhere else and cry, cause everybody here is tired of you crying or reading your lil smart remarks and lame suggestions in which most have already happened btw,, but were you even present?? I doubt that, cause you never post anything positive!! It's always a complaint, suggestion or negative remark on somebody.. Case closed bro.. You can reply all you want and be immature and call me names and act like you know me, must be stalking me.. But im done talking to you unless you have a question about tejano music or events coming up.. But Seriously?.. Grow up or shut up bro!!

Way to go I.T.
BTW how was the XTREMO gig? Somebody post a review.
Mr. X can you tell us?

Wow, what a rant!! LOL!! YOu use cuss words, yet Mr. educated and well to do calls me immature??! Go figure that out!! YOu seem to be high on something with all the energy you have to rant on this board. Maybe YOU should find something worth your while because you can't even write comeplete sentences that mean anything, LOL!!
YOu also said you'd only talk to me if I had a question about anything tejano, well I think I've asked TEJANO questions, idiot!! The one about getting an FM tejano radio station was pretty much a Tejano question, don't you think jackass??! Oh, and by the way, when you want to imply that you're using the "F" word, use it in the right sense, it's ****ing, not ****, Mr. Einstein!! You were probably absent that day during your GED studies! LOL!!

Also, looks like no one likes anyone on this board. How many responses do you see to each post on this board. Sorry if you're the only one who doesn't like what I say, suggest, or think. Maybe you should grow up and shut the hell up when someone has a different opinion to yours. I think you're the one who does all the crying!!

Jody O.
Way to go I.T.
BTW how was the XTREMO gig? Somebody post a review.
Mr. X can you tell us?

If you're implying that I'm Mr "X", then no Jody, I can't tell you anything about it. I didn't go just like you didn't go as well. Maybe you can update us all in the future...

Tejano Starved
DJ Jaime Lopez

Uhhhhh, did you forget to name the band, or IS it you who will be live at club arriba this friday?? lol

I personally think you are annoying as well mr. starved and very disrespectful at times. You do tend to be quite cocky, rude and are way too sarcastic. If you are have a question for these guys. Then ask directly and keep it about the question. You shouldn't have to be an ass about it.. This man I.T is pretty much still informing you of what is going on and think that is more mature then the way you handled it. I say if u haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.. I sure hope I don't press your buttons either. But I totally disagree with you and the way you are acting. Especially since you pretty much started it all.. Starting a conversation with uhhhh and ending it with lol said it all and I don't think you can honestly be taken seriously with those actions and the way you handled it.. Other than that.. These guys do a fantastic job and I think TejanoVibes Rocks for every little thing they do.

Keep up the great work guys!! Viva Tejano!!

Hey Starved, I was not implying that you are Mr. X.
Mr. X is the leader for XTREMO BAND. He is from El Ojo Tx.
I also play in a band (bands) I stay busy on Fridays and Saturdays nights.
If I am not working on those nights, you will find me at the tejano
gigs listening to this great genre of music.

I think you're the real jackass here too starved. Lol. Your comments ARE sometimes irrelevant to anything that is being said or advertised and YOU get off the conversation by starting to call someone out. It's clear who misunderstood all of this.
I also think you do overdo it ALOT and do seem like you whine a bit on some of your comments that I can remember reading.. But like you said your opinion is your opinion. But you really don't have to start getting personal with anyone. That IS quite immature on your part.. Otherwise maybe YOU should just shut the hell up!! LOL! I.T just plainly answered your questions in the same manner as yourself. Why do you think the DJ that posted the link didn't ever bother responding to you?? Haha! It's called professionalism. I sure as hell wouldn't respond to you either if I was him,, Because seems like you were trying to make him look bad or dumb or something by the way you responded to it fool. LOL!

Hey J.O, well if you must hear it from me. The gig trun out good and had a good turnout. needs more advertisement, but i think Tejanovibes is working on that. it good to have plenty on run to dance to and if course Elbow room to dance too. TEjanovibes was on live remote and got interview with DJ Jaime himself.
We had a blast with our X-T Posse as I call them and some of the Tejanovibes crew. Remolina,Angel, I.T. yes sir I said I.T. and Jaime other could not attend due to being trapped in their houses due to the strom that hit Midland at Club Arriba cause they didn't show up before X-Tremo started to play. ha ha.

all in all J.O. things are looking up for Tejano at Club Arriba and Midland, Texas.

TejanoVibes, donde es mi onda!

brinco con cinco!

Peace out and I'll post some more later.

X-T

Hey mi gente... just wanted to give my review of the show that was put out by X-TREMO last friday night. If you were not there, you missed one heck of a show. These guys always rock the house. Our friend X-T and his band obviously know how to bring a show! We have seen them at Sedona's, Casa Lopez and now Club Arriba. DJ Jaime was also there broadcasting live, we all had a blast! Thanks DJ Jaime for putting me on the spot..lol. so if you missed it, stayed tuned to TejanoVibes for some news! :)

Let's continue to support our local talent and all Tejano talents that come to our area and keep Tejano alive by attending more of these events peeps! Instead of using up all our energy dissing people in our forum, lets go out and show our support!!!

~La Remolina~

Thanks Remo for the review, that was a good one. Xtremo does play well. I have seen them a couple of times. I think that it is really cool that Club Arriba has decided to help la onda Tejana by hiring local Tejano bands on Friday nights. Correct me if I am wrong but I was told there is no cover to get in.

Jody, you are correct, there was no cover the night that X-TREMO performed. Going forward, I'm guessing it just depends on who is performing. Sorry I couldnt be of much more help. Los Matadors and Ruben Ramos will be here tonight at Club Arriba!

~La Remolina~

Thanks Remo for the info. You help is appreciated.
I assume they will charge a cover for El Gato Negro and The Matadors gig. It is worth it.

Xtremo put on a great show. Not only did XT do a great job but the rest of the band as well. I know the girls were sounding like Elida on her songs. It made me play a Elida song while I was broadcasting. Remo, talking about putting you on the spot, I recorded throughout the night and listened to them all the other day. Great job, also to Angel too! Thanks XT for the interview. I know you guys worked hard that evening to get your show going. Thanks to Freddie tambien who ran sound (& changing diaprhams too). It was clear in there. Yes, tonight is an exception when there will be a cover charge. We started advertising for them, and on special events (not held by Arriba), there will be a coverage charge. So next week when Grupo Sello will be performing, no cover charge.

Tejano Fan
Tejano Starved
DJ Jaime Lopez

I personally think you are annoying as well mr. starved and very disrespectful at times. You do tend to be quite cocky, rude and are way too sarcastic. If you are have a question for these guys. Then ask directly and keep it about the question. You shouldn't have to be an ass about it.. This man I.T is pretty much still informing you of what is going on and think that is more mature then the way you handled it. I say if u haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.. I sure hope I don't press your buttons either. But I totally disagree with you and the way you are acting. Especially since you pretty much started it all.. Starting a conversation with uhhhh and ending it with lol said it all and I don't think you can honestly be taken seriously with those actions and the way you handled it.. Other than that.. These guys do a fantastic job and I think TejanoVibes Rocks for every little thing they do.

Keep up the great work guys!! Viva Tejano!!

In all honesty, I wasn't trying or being sarcastic in my question. It' hard to show emotion or what you're feeling when writing something. If in person I say the same thing, it wouldn't have been taken the way it was. It did upset me that I.T. made such a big deal by asking if I could read, or could I not see the huge banner right in front of me. I thought that was uncalled for considering he/she didn't know the situation. I work where things are blocked, and all I had was a red x in a box, that's all. I apologize if I have disrespected or made you feel any other wise. I think I've asked questions concerning tejano, and sometimes disappointed with the results, but why should that be wrong?? Is asking if an FM station would be coming soon not something to ask?? I'm sure others have thought the same... I have been supportive, but it's been so long that I've seen tejano come to west texas that it gets frustrating. I now see that more and more of my favorites are coming, so for that I'm glad. If you knew me, you'd all like me, I'm not anything like you guys portray me out to be... And I.T. hope we're cool. Let's move on and hope tejano lives on forever!!

Hey jaime, how about passing on the recorded stuff, would like to hear it too.
Thank for the interview it was fun and hope to do it again

Sure no problem. I'll get it to y'all. It was a great fun time and you guys did awesome.