General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dead

Tejano is dead stop trying to brinbjg it back

Re: dead

Listen, Tejano is a way of life, a lifestyle. It will never die because it is in our blood.We will pass it on to our children and so on. It may not be hot on the market but nevertheless its HOT in our hearts.
And for a true Tejano that is ALL that matters. For you to say that Tejano is dead lets me know that you are not Tejano and maybe you are a follower of the TRAKA TRAKA stuff that dominates the radio. Whatever the case, Tejano lives on weather you accept it or not. Have a blessed week.

Alive, thanks for the reply and you are correct.

No Que No !! Tejano is in the heart! Not in the boots and rhinestone belts!

let'S take a count.

TEJANO!

I'M NUMBER 4 IN HERE!
SIGN IN FELLOW TEJANO'S!

Dead,

If Tejano was dead, you yourself would have not found this site. Plus you wouldn't have even know what the word Tejano ment. Nor would you have waisted your time posting something like that on a Tejano Forum! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! So your pretty much contradicting yourself sir! Good Job...

not dead.

misunderstood for sure.... but not dead.

Where is the dead Tejano body? Until I see a body, I won't believe it.
They first said Tejeno died on the airwaves,then it died in the Clubs,now it's expired in cyberspace !

Rumor has it Tejano is hiding out in our hearts, our homes, our cars, and still in our minds. It's time it came out and showed it's strength in numbers !

But, until I see the body...Tejano will never die.

Tejano is alive and kicking for sure, it is definitely a way of life, it is in our hearts, our minds, our homes and is a part of who we are, that's just the way it is and how we grow up and how we pass it on to our children and future generations. I remember when I was little I would listen to music that my parents were playing, now that is what we play in my home. Now my son is an avid listener and he plays it for my grandson and he dances to it. Tejano is as alive as ever...#6