General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
let's take a count fellow TEJANO'S sign up!

1 TEJANO,

You know the next line, some on.... Ha Ha

Re: let's take a count fellow TEJANO'S sign up!

Now u see How many tejanos back u up none I'm not a ******* who listening to that **** but I am a tejano and tejano has died in west Texas its just that their is to many fake tejanos we bring tejano bands and our tejanos don't come thrur people think bringing these bands to to town is cheap they are not they are very expinsive

I guess it's your personal opinion and you are entitled. It just seems a little crappy to come onto a Tejano website and say something like that. In any case, I was at Sedona's last night the PT Showband was playing and the house was packed. The band kicked ass and oh btw they played Tejano music. I heard from several friends that the Tejano bash at Marquez on Friday was awesome and packed to the hilt. I didn't get to go because of the Midland rivalry game. Go Dawgs!! But if I could've I would've been there. I only wish there was a weekly posting of "Tejano" gigs goings on around Midland and Odessa. So I guess you may be a little misinformed about Tejano being dead.?!

In my opinion...

I would take a guess that this post was suppose to be on your original thread, since it's there as well from XT himself. Now it is your opinion and it's dead to you. Since it's dead to you, doesn't mean it's dead to others that still support the genre by attending the events and also find themselves enjoying the night. Since it's dead to you, I'm also guessing that you don't attend the events. It's your choice and sure, your ticket will and could make that difference. You can't force everyone to be at a certain event since it's your decision to attend. Other things are going on in life and not all are able to attend a certain event. As Cinder explained on why she didn't make the DLG/Ruben Ramos but attended Sedona's. But "dead", since the genre Tejano is dead to you, then it's dead to you. Now...if you do attend these events, that's great and the support from you makes a difference. I'm certainly not at every single event and there are other things that is going on in life. So, those that do support the genre, keep supporting and those that don't, your support will make the difference but it's a choice of that person. Just an opinion.

dont kno wht ur countin but count me in!!! que viva la onda tejana!!! & 4 those of yall that think tejanos DEAD!! think again my friend tejano aint never gonna die!! tejano vibes yall need 2 make a list or make it moore current of upcoming events.like when is emilio gonna b in midland?

a calender of events is in the works and also, Emilio will be in Midland saturday Nov 20 at the Gran Marquez. An opening band has not been confirmed at this point.

I've been waiting for this. I'm so glad to hear about Emilio. It would be awesome if the Electric Cowboys opened for him. That would be one heck of a show, since they both are so Tejano/Country oriented. See ya'll there!!

Cinder, we are bringing The Electric Cowboys/ Vida Dec. 10 at Arriba for our TejanoVibes Bash. Hope you get to attend and join the fun.