General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New radio station

Jammin 94.7FM. The best in Old School R&B and Soul. Tune in and you won't be disappointed!!!

Re: New radio station

Do the play tejano? Cause if not, You must of forgot to look around. We're all Tejano's here ese. I think TejanoVibes already provides that type of music too anywayz.. But thanks anyway old schooler.

KOZA 1230am plays tejano and still the people on this website seem to hate that as well. So it's like whatever "someone else" posts something on here to get people to listen to a certain radio station, someone else seems to find it offensive. WTF raza!!!! I guess they're right, and you're proving it,...Hispanics can't get along with each other!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah shut up! Koza sucks anyway! Wouldnt listen to that piece of junk station even if I had no computer and only had a radio either way. Nobody cares if people get along or not. Get Real! Internet Radio, Satellite and access to new technology is the new trend now. Face it already and get with the dam program and quit crying!!

Dam #3 who ****ted in your cereal?

I think you need to ask yourself that question homedog. With the pointless comments you posted. Must be a koza rep. Cause all those guys are full of themselves and are fake as hell, I guess that makes you one of them too by viewing your pointless comments and since your bothered by what I said. And if you are a rep.. Think you should be a little more professional and ignore comments you don't like and quit bit*hing and make yourselves better if KOZA is soo bad ass and people don't like you around here.

We'll see who's the fake when I have my fist down your throat!!! I'm not saying for you to drop everything to listen to koza, I simply just put that why is that everytime someone puts something besides what you and the other 5 people on this website put on, you get offended! Is this not a blog page, or is this YOURS!!! And I'm not a rep of koza, I just like to support tejano music, and unlike yourself, where ever it comes from.

Man, no one was never offended at all tough guy, for the last dam time! AGAIN! It's really obvious that your the ignorant one that got offended here. Now you wanna fight somebody? Yea your real tough behind the keyboard, Im shaking! You wanna talk about support? Why do you praise KOZA so much then or even bring them into the picture? Guess you dont know that there are plenty of other online "TEJANO WEBSITES" and radio stations along with this one too and all your praising is KOZA, an AM Station! YEA, SOME SUPPORTER YOU ARE ALRIGHT!.. My point is simple too, in which is I agree with Tejano Fan somewhat and think and anybody with common sense would think that it's very irrelevant as to why anybody would bother coming on a Tejano site and promote R&B and whatever, that's just stupid. And it is obvious that you and the only other 2 people that ever do say anything about KOZA on here always label this as only being a "website"! And like what's his name said, look around "THE TEJANO WEBSITES" that you think are just websites and since you didn't know, they provide live streams, another words their is music playing, so therefore that is the definition of an Online Radio Station. Not just a website.. So no one is offended here, but you threatening people now man. Get over yourself! And stop get overheated by comments on a "BLOG" lol, getting the wrong message and looking like the ass!

OMG you two! I was the one who posted on there about the new station. but if that's the way it's gonna be I'd rather just keep my good thoughts to myself. Number 2, i guess you are right, nobody can post anything on here cuz others get offended. and by the way number 3 KOZA is the best tejano station that we can listen to without have to buy 500$ gadgets. Don't be such a sore eye for the rest of us tejano fans. We get what we can get.
Well good luck on this website Ray, if people are gonna be discriminated just of the radio station(s) they listen to on this website,then I don't wanna be part of it. Thank You!

Lol. More ignorance by you Rosa. Not surprising. No one is discriminating on anything either. Tejano two made it seem as if it were like that, there are always people on here that over exaggerate and some people actually follow as to what those people say, or probably somebody defending someone lol. Nobody cares what station you listen to or is making it forceful upon anyone, we have freedom and are entitled to anything, nobody is saying or is telling you, YOU CANT LISTEN TO THIS STATION OR THAT STATION! Go Back and read, Where exactly does it state that anywhere? Yea I have my opinion on Koza, but that's just my opinion to be said if I want to say it. That was not my whole point or anybody else's. Again Two made it seem bigger than it is.. And my "opinion" along with Tejano fan' was that it's kinda pointless to do something like that. I could understand if it were Tejano related or a new Tejano station. But not rock, r&b or anything else. That's like going on a Rock/Heavy Metal Station and asking for them to play Rap, Techno or something. Does that not that sound odd? Well it's the same situation, and that's all some of us were getting at. Sorry there are more die hard tejano's and some who wanna listen to a lot more tejano music than you do and come here to this "website" to do just that and to get other Tejano info as well. But people like you who like to instigate, get the wrong message and make this site look bad, maybe pushing some away, again based on your comments Rosa, THAT YOU should of kept to yourself too! About you not wanting to be apart of it just cause you misinterpreted some things that were said and bringing the founder into the picture and making it look like its his fault by the looks of your "Good Luck with the website" comment. WOW! SEE YA! But ok. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's fine, Your free to listen to any station you want to listen to, no one ever said that here.. Oh and Rosa, you don't need no 500 gadgets by the way to tune in lady. If you are able to get on this forum then you are just as much able to tune into the radio all that takes is common sense as well and 2 clicks on your mouse. But based by your response we all know which side your on. Since you all make it seem like it's that way, but it's not! That was all what my point was. If you still don't get it, then I don't know what else to tell you. lol.

KOZA is just more convenient for those who don't have a computer or know how to work one for that matter, is what I hope you mean. haha! Because other than that it's NOT the best station overall. I can pick magic 93.7 up clearly sometimes in my vehicle and the clarity in sound is way better than KOZA.. People. We need stop trippin and arguing about who is better and come together as one and make this genre huge again if we ever want to do that again. From what i've read from the people on here seems as if there is some type of competition between Tejano Vibes & KOZA. Tejano Vibes is awesome they just need more live dj's on the air. That is the only other reason why some people speak highly of koza. Cause other than that. They're not so great! Sorry. haha