General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
December Events

Ok, so I see that Grupo Vida is coming Friday. Any other concert info for December? What about New Years?

Re: December Events

There will be quite a few "big name" bands in the area during December. Little Joe, Roberto Pulido, Joe Bravo, Roger Velasquez & The Latin Legends,Carlos Miranda, just to mention a few that I know of...I'm sure there are some others too. So I guess we better save our money and time, to go out and support them !....starting with Grupo Vida this Friday @ Club Arriba in Midland. See you on the dance floor !

Dec 10 ~ Grupo Vida @ Club Arriba * TejanoVibes Christmas Bash!!!* open to the public. Get free tickets at Casa Lopez Cafe, 4411 W. Illinois Ave, purchase any item and ask the staff about your free entry!
Dec 24 ~ Big Spring - Little Joe & Roberto Pulido
Dec 31 ~ Odessa - Tejano Express (St. Elizabeth), Roger Velasquez & Latin Legends (Suite 190), Carlos Miranda, Joe Bravo
Dec 31 ~ Midland - Fama (Alamo?) Sombra (Crown Royal?) Albert Garcia PTS (Sedona)
Dec 31 ~ Pecos - DJ Jaime (Civic Center) lol just had to add that one, haha.

There maybe more bands performing, locals of course, please add your dates. Also, Club Arriba usually has someone every friday. See you all this Friday for The Electric Cowboys / Grupo Vida!!!

Sounds like Casa Lopez is what's up for lunch!

December 17th- Michael Salgado/Los Matadors at Club Arriba
December 18th- Los Matadors- Sedona
December 31st Los Matador's/Extremo- Big Spring Fair Barn. [
Please support all of these Tejano Funtions

Tony/Los Matadors

Hey Folks!

I hope everyone had fun with Grupo Vida! They are one of my favorite groups! I wanted to extend the invite to everyone to come join us in Big Spring on Christmas Eve......LITTLE JOE and ROBERTO PULIDO Live at the Fair Barn. Roberto was telling me he has never performed in Big Spring before so he is really excited to come up here! Tickets are only $20 and table reservations are $15! I saw a alot of friends from TejanoVibes.com here for the Ruben Ramos Dance hosted by the Chicano Golf Assocation. It would be really nice to see all of you again!!! Call us if you have any questions at all!!! John 432.816.5231 Gracie: 432.599.2891

Happy Holidayz Raza!!!

John Ontiveros
LOS HOT HORNS! Entertainment

Seems like there's a good line up going on this holiday season!

DJ Jaime
Dec 10 ~ Grupo Vida @ Club Arriba * TejanoVibes Christmas Bash!!!* open to the public. Get free tickets at Casa Lopez Cafe, 4411 W. Illinois Ave, purchase any item and ask the staff about your free entry!
Dec 24 ~ Big Spring - Little Joe & Roberto Pulido
Dec 31 ~ Odessa - Tejano Express (St. Elizabeth), Roger Velasquez & Latin Legends (Suite 190), Carlos Miranda, Joe Bravo
Dec 31 ~ Midland - Fama (Alamo?) Sombra (Crown Royal?) Albert Garcia PTS (Sedona)

There maybe more bands performing, locals of course, please add your dates. Also, Club Arriba usually has someone every friday. See you all this Friday for The Electric Cowboys / Grupo Vida!!!

*Added*
Jan 1 ~ Odessa ~ Uncle Bulls - Grupo Vida / The Electric Cowboys