General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tejanovibes Christmas Bash

WOW!!!! That is all I can say about this past Friday's Tejanovibes Christmas Bash held at Club Arriba with Grupo Vida. I, along with the rest of the Tejanovibes crew would like to say "Thank You" to all those who came out and packed the house!!. It was one heck of a Tejano Partayyy!!! We all had a blast! Grupo Vida rocked the house as usual, these guys know how to bring it! To those who made it possible, all the sponsors and supporters of TejanoVibes! Hope to see you all around... keeping Tejano Alive baby!

~Remolina~

Re: Tejanovibes Christmas Bash

Yes replying late, lol. But it was a great turn out and Vida kicked a$$ yet again. They are great people and I had a great time hanging out with them. I'd also like to thank all the sponsors and everyone who helped put this together. It's a team effort and everything ran smoothly. I'd be the first to say that Vida enjoyed being there for the night as they were in Lubbock the following day. As a fan, I got to see that show as well and they remembered TejanoVibes and gave a shout out. They also apologized for the small technical difficulties that they fixed right away. True stand up individuals that appreciate the music and fans. Hope to do it again someday amigos. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Vida will be performing at Uncle Bulls in Odessa Jan 1.

Support Tejano Music ~ Making it's way back to West Texas!!!