General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Spring New Years PARTY!!

In case your in the Big Spring area and you can't make it out to the dances in Midland, check out Los Matadors and Xtremo out in Big Spring Texas this Friday!!! I will get the location and time ASAP!! Hope to see all you pretty people there!!

Los Matadors
"Keeping Tejano Alive!"

Re: Big Spring New Years PARTY!!

The Location will be at the Fair barn in Big Spring Texas. Time from 8:00 p.m. to 1:00 am. I talked with Manny from Extremo and we are very excited in working together. We are expecting a packed house and assure you that there will be two great shows. Come and join us.
If you can't make it we want to wish you a Happy New year and may 2011 be a better year for all of you.

Thanks for your support in 2010.

Tony

Re: Big Spring New Years PARTY!!

Hola a todos! Tony is right, it's going to be a pack house as usual. glad to finally work with Los Matadors for the first time on a real gig and hopefully we'll do it once again. The New Year is just Around the corner and hopefully it will be a better one for The local bands in West Texas.
So Tejano fans I know there's alot going on in your area, but keep your eyes and ear open for dates when we're at in your area. (WE meaning local bands).
Thank You all for the Support you have giving to your local favorite local band. keep the support and we'll keep up Tejano for you all. Que No!

So here's a Brino con Cinco (high Five) for all the local bands for your hard work this year and wishing you all A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

From your friends,
X-T and Grupo X-TREMO