General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Fan of Tejano Express

I was invited to the dance at St. Elizabeth in Odessa lastnight. Never had I heard of Tejano Express.........WOW!!! What talent in this group. To my understanding, they do not play very often but they sounded as though they had been practicing and playing for a long time.
If you ever get a chance to hear them, please take advantage of it. Thank you to the Knights for putting on this dance. It was a great time had by all.

Re: New Fan of Tejano Express

Thanks for the kind words, I will most certainly relay them to The Tejano Express. We (Knights) will take credit for "discovering" them..LOL. We now call them our "House" band...cause they have only been playing for us at New Years. Since they are all music teachers during the year, the Holiday break gives them a chance to show their own talents.This has really been a win,win situation for us. Not only did we find a great band, but since last year, two members have joined the Knights of Columbus!.
I would like to thank all of you who attended our dance. We had a great well behaved crowd ! (as usual).We had to stop selling reserve tables. We really appreciate all the support. So will you have to wait till next year to hear The Tejano Express?..

We at St. Elizabeth are putting the finishing touches on a new Youth Building and fully covered outdoor pavilion(size of a basketball court), great for outdoor Summer concerts. Did I mention, that Summertime is also another school break?...also,Tejano Express has many friends that play in other top Tejano Bands,maybe they could help us. If we were to venture into outdoor concerts...

Stay tuned...and again thanks to all of you for keeping Tejano Music alive and well !

Re: New Fan of Tejano Express

Good to see positive views of the band. I heard the same about the band from some co workers that were present. Chito, Summer Concerts sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to see what's in store, keep us posted.