General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tejanos

Thats the problem with all you Tejanos. You dont support each other and all you want to do is cry. You should unit and help each other out. But hell no you want to down each other and stations playing Tejano music!!! Well its only a matter of time before Tejano music is gone once again.. Regardless if its on the internet or on am radio its only a matter of time before its gone.. Got to love Norteno just like Richard Esparza and tolerate the Tejanos for now..

Re: Tejanos

Joe.. STFU!! and get outta here with that sh*t, you dam taco hat!! Tejano is a way of life and is apart of our culture, so there is nothing for us tejano's to be worried about.. Therefore it will never be gone sucka!! Thanks For taking the time to hate on a TEJANO FORUM.. So clearly IT AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE! Considering dumb a** Norteno taco hat's like you are wasting your time, coming in here and reading this forum. Maybe you are the one that is worried.. So take your taco hat and shove it.. You don't scare nobody with that comment!! Tejano aint goin nowhere!!

Don't forget the pink, yellow, green, genie boots they all wear as well!! Taco hats, and genie boots, what a combination!!

lol i know huh!!!! them fkn boots are hilarious and to think they think its a cool thing lmao!!! hell they make stacy adams look like regular house shoes lol!!

Oh yeah, another accessory I forgot... How bout the WWF buckle with the matching pink, yellow, and green leather belts they all wear, as well as having their shirts unbuttoned down to their belly buttons to show off their cheap a$$ gold!! BLING BLING!! LOL!! Cool very Cool!!

LMAO!! Dam!! and I only narrowed it down to a taco hat.. Didn't wanna go THAT far.. LOL! That's hilarious!!

Trust me, I could go on and on and on...

Look Tonto!! It doesnt take a rocket scientest to see your music is dying.. Listen to your FM radio and tell me do you hear your crappy music that they play on this stupid website. These dj's on here only wish they could dj at a real station. Everyone of you need to rethink your big Tejano comeback.. Its Dead and thats why its not on fm!!!! You are stuck with these idiots on a webpage.. Goodluck to all you Tejanos on getting your music on F.M. Go buy a taco hat and switch over to Norteno on FM!!! Thanks Richard for keeping Norteno going.

Joe, You really are about the dumbest mother fu**er there is, TONTO!! Tejano IS being played on plenty of FM stations around Texas, just not in Midland/Odessa. And too bad radio airwaves/stations, whether it be FM or AM is gradually starting to fade away all together itself anyway.. So it wouldn't make too much of a difference whether our music returns to FM or not in Midland/Odessa, Although it WOULD be a luxury to make it pop in this area and would boost the genre a lil more!! And in case you haven't noticed, we are in a whole new era, in which technology has taken over the majority of the music business being all over the internet now, including all genres of music.. YOUR DUMBA** needs to look around, since you DID take the time to hear about and find this site, and realize that most of THOSE radio stations you speak of, whether it be FM or AM and all types of genres, have websites and stream music on their sites as well. AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SEEING MORE AND MORE ONLINE RADIO STATIONS AND MUSIC WEBSITES NOW!! So clearly you don't know sh*t.. Apparently you are hearing enough about tejano being around more, that it probably bothers you. With the fact that you are bashing our genre and praising your fading genre.. There is PLENTY going on Tejano Wise and has been for awhile, it hasn't died at all smart a**, just because your a hater and in tonkie tonk land, Hell. you are probably even hearing impaired by now, Due to all that noise you listen to in which your people call oompa doopa nortena noise.. So we ain't worried about you or any other haters.. People just simply move on to different types of music, you can't just force it upon them.. And very many have come back to this music actually and will continue to do that eventually, OBVIOUSLY.. So don't be mad sucka!! If you don't like it.. Then stop being a dumb a** and don't even bother coming on here. Because your genre wouldn't of even existed, had it been for tejano,, because tejano made norteno and was around and popular way before norteno became popular FYI!! Oh and being a DJ nowadays is a privilege and most do it for fun and have passion for the music. Not many have even considered it a career, unless they are the head honcho of the station and business, because it's not a career anymore and hasn't been for awhile now,, cause most either don't get paid enough or don't get paid at all to go on the air either, most pay TO GO ON in fact. So I really doubt that any of these DJ's would even care to DJ fulltime on your beloved FM smart guy!! Case closed Idiot!!