General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WTF

You know there I am thinking I'm doing a good job on radio, then somebody tells me that somebody is talking about me. Let's see.....to this Puro Tejano Crybaby, bro what is up with you. Do you not like Tejano music? Cause that is what KOZA is, a Tejano Station! Sure I play Old School every now and then. But us as Tejano listeners we listen to Old School tambien. As said before...if you don't like what you hear, change the channel, don't torture yourselves into hearing my "barely waking up voice"!
As for Pete, he's doing a great job into putting new music in for your listening pleasures, and mine of course! Again, if you don't like it...don't listen!
And Robert does have the most experience on radio and he does have the voice for it. But unfortunatly he can't be there 24hrs a day. That's why I TRY to do my part in supporting this station as well as Tejanovibes.com! And any other Tejano event that comes to the Basin. No matter who is the Promoter!
Come on gente, does it really have to go this far, just for Music.
I wish one day all of these "haters" would just be happy for what we have Today! Because you'll never know what Tomorrow will give us! GOD BLESS

Re: WTF

Ben, Well said my fellow Tejano brother. I agree we are all in this together. Regardless of who we work for or how we sound. Im not the best dj in the world but I am trying to keep Tejano music alive, because we have been without it for so long. In closing I would like to quote the words of a famous man " Cant We all get along?" As for Tejanovibes keep the music going my fellow tejanos.

qvo!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL...

It feels to me like we're falling a little bit. We need to quit dissing each other and start uniting and supporting each and every station, website, club, promoter and local band that is doing their part to keep Tejano Music alive in West Texas. All of this pointing fingers and choosing sides bullchit isn't helping our cause.

This past weekend just proved to everybody how KOZA really works. Instead of backing up the tejano bands you guys go and support the corporate concert! To me honestly you fakes there at KOZA are making a bad name for yourselves. SUPPORT TEJANO FIRST!!!!!!!!!