General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FAN FAIR 2011

The line up is posted, www.tejanomusicawards.com

Who's going???

Re: FAN FAIR 2011

I'M THERE BUDDY, LOL ASSUMING I GET MY REQUESTED WEEKEND OFF, DARN THE RETAIL BUSINESS LOL

Los Matadors will be there Saturday and Sunday.Come join us. Times are on the schedule.

Tony

We'll be there! You going Jaime?

Yea, we'll be going

I'll be there too !!
We stopped by the Market Square or should I say Mi Tierra,on our way back to Odessa from the Tejano Cruise. They were doing a lot of construction work there...I guess they are getting ready for the Fan Fair and Fiesta Week. It should be great !

WE'LL BE THERE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Hey looks like it's going to be a partayyy up in San Antonio with the TV crew... we will be there too ;).
Zapper & Ronnie and Ylop and Tony will be there too.

aaaaajjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

You guys suck!! I hope it rains in San Antonio all weekend!! Not really guys, I'm gonna have to miss this out this year but you guys have fun and be safe!

lol orale big ed! i missed last yr but went the year before. word to the wise...DO NOT park your vehicle under any tree cuz i guarandamtee it will be covered in bird crap lol San Anto or bust baby!!!!!

Dang Big Ed, why you gotta say that???...lol.. If it ends up raining all weekend, I'm gonna come after you in Monito land. ha ha... Sorry were gonna miss ya this year, had a blast last year!

~Remolina~

NO KIDDING!!! If it does rain, we're ALL gonna blame you! LOL Well that sucks you won't be going, we'll be sure to remember you after some cold ones.

LOL.. yes if it does rain, we ALL gonna know BIG ED did the rain dance!!!..so ya sabes Big Ed,, you might need back up if we come after you... j/k..

U know we'll be there bro!

BRING IT!! And somebody bring a shrimp cocktail from La Margarita! And I'm still waiting for my TejanoVibes t-shirt Jaime. I'm like a walking billboard ese, free advertisement!!!

Orale I have shirts at the house too. Come by or call me homie.

Hey Big Ed, better yet, if it doesn't rain in San Antonio all weekend, I will personally make you some of my shrimp cocktail.... they say it's the bomb....lol... just sayin....

Counting down the days to San Antonio...!!!!!!

Just to let you guys know that Los Matadors got invited to do a performance and interview in San Antonio on Wednesday 03-16-2011 on the Fox San Antonio Morning Show. They select established performers and up coming performers. Los Matadors will be doing one of ther singles and then an interview discussing issues such all the basic questions and how does it feels to be part of Fan Fair, and what has Fan Fair done for their musical careers. We are very excited in being selected for this event so if you are in San Antonio during the week of Fan Fair please look us up.Los Matadors will be in San Antonio all week long in the studio working on their second Cd and getting ready for Fan Fair. Oh and not to forget also doing some major partying. Wish us luck West Texas. If you see us at fan Fair please stop and listen to our performances and support the West Texas Bands. Look up the schedule,times are suject to change.If you can't make it we'll see you when we get back. Big Ed were gonna miss you and it better not rain carnal lol.

Thanks
Los Matadors