General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AJ CASTILLO | June 4, 2011 | Mex-Tex Family Fiesta - Midland, TX

AJ CASTILLO returns to Midland!!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

AJ Castillo joins The Latin Breed and Ricardo Castillon for the 24th Annual West Texas Ford Dealers Mex-Tex Family Fiesta.

Here is your chance to catch AJ's show LIVE!!

Performing all of his hits: "Todo Me Gusta De Ti", "Yo/Atotonilco", "Llorar Y Llorar", "Es La Misma Mujer", "Vuelve A Mi" PLUS brand new from the FREE MixTape "Explotar Part 2" .

Come check-out a GREAT show...Don't miss it!!

June 4, 2011
Mex-Tex Family Fiesta
Scharbauer Sports Complex
Midland, TX

Pre-sale tickets: O'Reilly Auto Parts throughout Texas
Hosted by: Tejano Vibes

This is a FAMILY event so be sure to spread the word to all of your family and friends.

Hope to see you there!!

Keep an eye out for coverage on this event in the Midland Reporter-Telegram (MyWestTexas.com).

Re: AJ CASTILLO | June 4, 2011 | Mex-Tex Family Fiesta - Midland, TX

too much show, not enough music

AJ put on a great show, with plenty of music. I don't know what you are talking about or what "show" you may have been watching.. The man is a fresh artist with only 2 cd's out and is already a big name in tejano music today!! He is definitely gonna go far with his music and continue to take tejano music to the highest level, especially with talent like his. But I guess you can't please everyone either. Yet i'm pretty sure he will only get better and better as he grows in this industry and will please more than enough fans in the future..

Hope to see AJ in Midland again very soon!!

I just don't get it. They bring big name artist and people are still not satisfied.

Yeah, you are right Mario. We all have our own "taste" in music, but still...

Next year will be the 25th Anniversary for Mex-Tex, and they are planning on bringing " the Big Guns of Tejano music"...hope that doesn't lead to more ***** & griping.

Tune out the bad vibes....Tune in TejanoVibes

AJ Castillo was really good, so was his brother Sergio. They put on a great show and we had a blast. I actually own one of his CD's and have played the crap out of it. It is awesome! Tejano needs "kids" like him to keep the onda going. I would definitely go to see him again. Goodvibes, I love it!

WASN'T BASHING HIS SKILLS OR TALANT. WOULD BE NICE IF HE WOULD PLAY FULL SONGS WHEN IT'S A CONCERT. SORRY GUYS.

AJ Castillo put on a HELL of a show! They did great and played their newest and greatest hits Explotar Part 2, Vuelve A Mi, Superman y muncho mas! The Mix Tape was for $10 but well worth it! It'll get you moving, if not I don't what's wrong with ya!