General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot Days in West Texas

Hola TejanoVibes Fans. just wanted to say hola to everyone and to bring TV fans like me to join in on the topic of the day.
has everyone been quemandose, (like sitting on your car seat when it's been parked for hours y tomo, una quemado), has cooked a egg en el camino or rock to see how hot it is and have been praying for rain.
I've done two of the above and cooking an egg on the pavement isn't one of them, if i cook and egg, I'm going to save the egg for breakfast. over easy please.

So I guess the topic of the day is
Hot Days in West Texas
what have you been doing to stay cool

if you list more then 3, you live in bigger town or city. so list what have you been doing to stay cool.
I think I have an idea what one is aver if I'm right...lol

Also, as you all know there is a warning out for usage of water. There is a hotline to call if you using water on you days your not suppose too.
you can Benefit on this or stand to lose some mula.
So wachale con Los Code Officers, Neighbors
and the neighborhood kids.
KIDS you say, well why sell lemonade on the street corner when you can make money reporting your
Tu sades……lol
Jr. needs a pair of shoes…...lol
but serious, it's hard time right now, so don't say I didn't warn you. Your Welcome by the way.

Well, I guess this is good enough to get you all started for today. I know it's not related to tejano Music, but just thought maybe we can related to the Heatwave/drought we are all going through.
we don't need it hot in here....lol

anyways, it's Viernes and I think there's one thing for sure we can do to keep cool.
just add ice.....lol

Ay Los Wacho y hasta luego.

Re: Hot Days in West Texas

This whole post is lame, a waste of time and forum space. Have A nice day!

Re: Hot Days in West Texas

I'm having a nice day, Thank You.
people sure are nice these days.

you have a nice day too.
really I mean it