Return to Website

Lingnan University
Student Union
Magic Society Forum

如果你地對我地魔術學會有乜野意見,或者有野想知想問,就請你地響呢度留低你地o既留言啦,我地會盡量為你解答!多謝你地光臨!

Lingnan University
Student Union
Magic Society Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: No Subject

Riffle Pass is a very difficult move and you need to have a consistent practice.

You can go to my website www.kifchan.com and download the clip of riffle pass, the site also contains different types of pass that you may want to have a look of it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am a city student. I like magic too. Unluckily, there is no magic club. I am a niewbie working on riffle pass. Ur site is very good ah

Re: Re: No Subject

haha

thank you for ur reply ah, it is really hard to do the riffle pass well and nature. There is also a very big difficulty to hide the move and do it quick. I hv saw ur movie about the pass, it seems to be perfect. I saw a lot of movies about the pass in order to learn how to do it well, only few ppl can do it as well as u!

how long hv u practice that?

Replying to:

Riffle Pass is a very difficult move and you need to have a consistent practice.

You can go to my website www.kifchan.com and download the clip of riffle pass, the site also contains different types of pass that you may want to have a look of it.

Replying to:

I am a city student. I like magic too. Unluckily, there is no magic club. I am a niewbie working on riffle pass. Ur site is very good ah